idk if this is a correct place to write such question like mine, but anyway...
I playied many versions of MXL, till it was developed by BrotherLaz -
I hardly agree, neither i can see the point in followings:
1) is it rly impossible to commit this step back in relation to run/walk function in game, just as it used to work in former times? Due to this:
- gaming takes a lot of time,
- rushing became hardly standable,
- even farming now takes quite long time;
2) it's my 2nd season in sigma, however 'till now i saw none of those famous crafts that we'd got an opportunities to watch a long before release. Even basic crafting now seems useless due to:
- lacking of double orb effect,
- very poor rolls that u cannot upgrade anymore and anyhow( what i was expecting that sigma shall bring - more crafting formulas to create sorta epic and stay proud of own work) ,
- rly, less fun than even in MXL Ultimative;
3) I remeber what had been said before sigma was finaly released. Even so, I cannot see the real consequences playing it within - still, after reducing procs, skills, frames, everything; u can be suprised by lags. Now, their source can be even more hidden coz u don't rly know what suddenly kills a character. Wouldn't it be better to apply more procs back to game? If lags r still existing it should've been better choice to let us have more fun playing within...
I rly appreciate all the work that has been done to the MXL, however i consider it's not so funny as it used to be. Can our modteam consider those suggestions of one big MXL fan?