Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
God_of_Magic
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.
User avatar
lazyknob
Azure Drake
175 | 6
God_of_Magic wrote:Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.


-deleted-
Derped.

115 to 120 is pretty much K3k spamming. Some prefer Trans, I prefer the former.
JeppeAndersen
Acid Prince
47 | -2
Found the pala set that gives cataclysm, but I can't cast it. What am I doing wrong?
User avatar
oztor
Gravedigger
185 | 4
Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?
User avatar
DacianDraco
Cog
223 | 17
oztor wrote:Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?


Fauzt if you did the upg for the Black Road charm, if not do that by teleporting on the outersides of Kabraxis's room and killing the elementals and cubing all the elemental gems they drop. Or K3K but xp gain is shit there for you now at 125.
User avatar
oztor
Gravedigger
185 | 4
DacianDraco wrote:
oztor wrote:Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of seasons so I'm a bit lost. I'm 125 and somehow I ended up with 2 fascinating shrines, 0 eerie shrines etc. So where do I farm shrines nowadays?


Fauzt if you did the upg for the Black Road charm, if not do that by teleporting on the outersides of Kabraxis's room and killing the elementals and cubing all the elemental gems they drop. Or K3K but xp gain is shit there for you now at 125.

Can't do fauzt yet, cause I got no shrines to craft my gear ;-| , I'm still using some rw and tu items. I'll try to focus on K3K, but I didn't notice many shrines drop there.
User avatar
bapcja
Balrog
129 | -10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JeppeAndersen wrote:Found the pala set that gives cataclysm, but I can't cast it. What am I doing wrong?


If you are unholy you are locked out of casting with a single point in Possession passive. Grim presence locks you out, too. You might be also wearing an item like
Rodeo's Tramplers
Rodeo's Tramplers
Greaves (Sacred)

Defense: (1819 - 2315) to (2052 - 2612)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 595
Item Level: 105
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
+1 to All Skills
(20 to 60)% Movement Speed
+(10 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(15 to 25) to Death Blossom
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(400 to 500) to Mana
Maximum Fire Resist +1%
Socketed (4)
which also locks you out from casting.
Edited by bapcja 2 months.
delusion
Bone Archer
73 | 0
I used sigil of absolution on my weapon ,but it didn't reduce the level required?I can see stat requirments being increased of course :)
Image
Celestialray
Grubber
331 | -5
Any advice on how to kill spirit of giyua as bowzon? Seems impossible to be honest :)
User avatar
Knight_Saber
Cog
201 | -12
God_of_Magic wrote:Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.

K3KBA gives more set drops for signets of learning, but Tran Athalua seems better for experience (and some SU's) to me.
It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to hit 120, and reach that tasty content.