Discuss Median XL!
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So hmm is the Tree warden build from MarcoNecroX on old forum still viable???
This one :
http://www.medianxl.com/h8-treewarden

I have almost all gear pieces exept for rings boots and belt. What i use instead of the above is rare rings with -enemy res, toesie warmer, deadfall.
Im not sure about the skillplan. Maybe i need to invest some points in elfin weapons and fiends.

I have tried some ubers and the only one i can is TranAthulua but its very slow and i die a couple of times before i clear it all. I need some help with the skillplan and maybe optimise my gear setup.
Maybe using WingSinger falcon helm and Crucifix shield would be a better option.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
did you manage to get the brc done?
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ya its done, i have all easy charms + a couple ones. I maxes all uber skills to get the max def and life but i only get 13k life and less than 300k def even though i put jah everywhere ^^. Also, my dmg looks low to me , i get 10k-25k with pummel
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, you need to get nice proc. and increase dmg and add X damage to your weapons... You should craft another new weapons thats depend you want aim : Moar defence or Moar damage. If you want more damage then get Craft Giant Axe Sacred with epic proc, high damage, adds damage and flat dmg. So, you can break the limit cap 350 % enchanced damage if you put 6xJah in to get insane dmg. But, mostly important is getting proc. every items it creates epic proc. plus weapon dmg plus 100 % CB - 100 % OW - some deadly strike to create spread monsters. Well, War Axe Sacred can offer nice stats but little less damage than giant axe sacred but imagine with adding shield would boost your weapon damage. My treewarden do 230 k dmg with wildfire and 170 k dmg with poison flash but for proc. do job with poison flash only. Yea, my treewarden is hybrid but it similiar between phy proc. and element dmg.
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Oh i forgot about shrine to craft your weapons and your shield are Creepy and Weird. Here i explain about two those shrines, Creepy shrine gives moar strength to have better damage. Weird Shrine gives extra damage to your weapon imagine with addings Jah runes in so, INSANE DAMAGE PHYSICAL! Oh yea, you want pick weird shrine **CAUTIOUS** Creepy Shrines boosts your fon (force of nature) to give you a big flat element damage. Think about them...
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
if you cannot kill fast enough - life after kill will not keep you alive, i assume you use idol of scosglen, so you will have 300k defense +13k life + 50% dr. To me that sounds like a succesful build. If you can get your hand on a xis rune - then tal -xis is your way to go. With this weapon you can probably even hit the physcial dmg cap.

Also i would actually add alot more points into pummel, i actually like to get close to 1000% ewd from this skill as well as AR bonus. I would not add into treewarden morph though. 1 pt elfin weapons for the crushing blow
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
yep Rollsroyce's right about treewarden morph because it gains only for life and strength. In that case, Tal Xis is pretty good one. Why LAEK useless for physical dmg ? Maybe Pummel aoe is small ? In my build, treewarden hybrid with laek is very efficient because wildfire is biggest range than pummel. Maybe, you aim life in strikinng melee because pummel have multiple hits...
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i just said that life after each kill does not help if you cant kill anything :)
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Yea, i know but i suggested MO with life in striking melee :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i have added Rooftrellen to my compilation . you might want to take a look for some tips