Necrobots

Discuss Median XL!
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
my question is what the FFFF do you need to tank those guys phys res or lighting resis + absortion and also what mercenary can thank the most and what gear it needs
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
the little guys in duncraig? defense helps a lot there if it's in melee. my sorc has like 200k roughly and their chance to hit is like 15-18%. But it's in general a good idea to have good elemental resists (80+ is what a lot of places look balanced around).

for me they were the highest damage i took early in duncraig, but now they just don't really hit me. .

what class/build are you using? hard to give much of an idea without knowing that
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
cyborgtemplar wrote:the little guys in duncraig? defense helps a lot there if it's in melee. my sorc has like 200k roughly and their chance to hit is like 15-18%. But it's in general a good idea to have good elemental resists (80+ is what a lot of places look balanced around).

for me they were the highest damage i took early in duncraig, but now they just don't really hit me. .

what class/build are you using? hard to give much of an idea without knowing that

They're the Iron Golem-esque monsters in Fauztinville. You're thinking of Necromorbs.

OT: As a Melee Sorc, a combination of high Life Leech + Force Blast + Bladestorm ensures that I can keep my Life orb full even while surrounded by a lot of them.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BaraLover wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:the little guys in duncraig? defense helps a lot there if it's in melee. my sorc has like 200k roughly and their chance to hit is like 15-18%. But it's in general a good idea to have good elemental resists (80+ is what a lot of places look balanced around).

They're the Iron Golem-esque monsters in Fauztinville. You're thinking of Necromorbs.

OT: As a Melee Sorc, a combination of high Life Leech + Force Blast + Bladestorm ensures that I can keep my Life orb full even while surrounded by a lot of them.

ya adding life leech does wonders. I didn't initially stack life leech on my sorc since the magic conversion is soo high. Then i decided to actually read the skill with all it's +skills and it's a 30% something physical value. Which is very high when hitting that many targets.