D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Implement sound notifications? Like murderman did.
ThoronElee
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Everytime I use D2 Stats it closes by itself and I have to reopen it again. I have redownloaded multiple times and it keeps doing it. Additionally, after it closes it messes up the item filter and I cant see anything at all on the screen. What i can do to fix? Thanks in advance.
User avatar
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Image


So... :?
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Hey, prob already answered but i can´t find it...
If i want to hide all low normal superior magic sacred items except for like "Labrys" and "Ancient armor"..
How do i do that?
Right now i have:
# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic sacred

and

"Labrys" sacred
"Full Plate Mail" sacred
"Ancient Armor" sacred
"Gothic plate" sacred
"Greaves" sacred

on the top of the page, do i need a # with some kind of word infront of it before?
Or how do i write to hide everything low to magic except those itens?
User avatar
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Masive wrote:# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide low normal superior magic rare sacred

and

"Labrys" sacred
"Full Plate Mail" sacred
"Ancient Armor" sacred
"Gothic plate" sacred
"Greaves" sacred



I've corrected the 2nd hide line and to explain the # it's anything written after it is used for notes, without it doing anything in the program. Also you may want to add these to the notifier:
"Mammen Axe" sacred
"Hammerhead Axe" sacred
"Avenger Guard" sacred

The 1h barb axes are if you want to crafting ones with Mark of the Wild on switch to brebuff and the barb helm for crafting a +x barb skills in general or maybe +x Kraken Stance if your barb focuses on elemental dmg.
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
DacianDraco wrote:
Masive wrote:# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide low normal superior magic rare sacred

and

"Labrys" sacred
"Full Plate Mail" sacred
"Ancient Armor" sacred
"Gothic plate" sacred
"Greaves" sacred



I've corrected the 2nd hide line and to explain the # it's anything written after it is used for notes, without it doing anything in the program. Also you may want to add these to the notifier:
"Mammen Axe" sacred
"Hammerhead Axe" sacred
"Avenger Guard" sacred

The 1h barb axes are if you want to crafting ones with Mark of the Wild on switch to brebuff and the barb helm for crafting a +x barb skills in general or maybe +x Kraken Stance if your barb focuses on elemental dmg.


Oh, ty for the help man!
Edited by Masive 2 years.
Manu300000
Cog
209 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WReckLess wrote:
Whyred wrote:What would I type into the filter if I want to see superior ethereal sacred items drops? Like grey items I mean.


Code: Select all

sacred eth superior



What do i need to add when i want it to show it to me on the top left corner of the screen like great runes / uniques

I mean i only want the ETH sacred uniques to show up top left

Sorry for not checking the 70+ pages and find it out myself :-]
User avatar
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Manu300000 wrote:What do i need to add when i want it to show it to me on the top left corner of the screen like great runes / uniques

I mean i only want the ETH sacred uniques to show up top left

Sorry for not checking the 70+ pages and find it out myself :-]


It's not that hard to read help manual in notifier (15 strings total!), and edit line for regular sacred uniques from

Code: Select all

sacred unique

to

Code: Select all

sacred eth unique

rather simple, isn't it?
Manu300000
Cog
209 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WReckLess wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:What do i need to add when i want it to show it to me on the top left corner of the screen like great runes / uniques

I mean i only want the ETH sacred uniques to show up top left

Sorry for not checking the 70+ pages and find it out myself :-]


It's not that hard to read help manual in notifier (15 strings total!), and edit line for regular sacred uniques from

Code: Select all

sacred unique

to

Code: Select all

sacred eth unique

rather simple, isn't it?


sorry i wrote that wrong.

i want to see superior sacred eth items on the top left.
i already wrote #"Sacred eth superior"
but it wont show.
User avatar
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Manu300000 wrote:i want to see superior sacred eth items on the top left.
i already wrote #"Sacred eth superior"
but it wont show.


it needs to be without #, without quotation marks, sacred without capital letter(maybe that one not important outside quotation marks). Btw, you can test filter strings in help menu. If you have troubles, check the help button, it's there for a reason.