D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Does D2stats let you know if you input something into notifier that isn't recognized ?

If so, it is not working for me but that could be because I can't open the game and D2stats at the same time without "failed too many times" error
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Webbhead08 wrote:Does D2stats let you know if you input something into notifier that isn't recognized ?

If so, it is not working for me but that could be because I can't open the game and D2stats at the same time without "failed too many times" error

There is a help button when you can put your string, and it shows items that would be affected by it. And I'm pretty sure if you splurt some gibberish and press save, program will tell you that this shit is unfathomable. Although, in quotes "" can be anything, since it's regexp string and not some keyword like sacred/rare.
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Right, so when I input "gjkll0d" and hit save, the program lets me no problem. Which I remember when it was working properly, it would say something like "unrecognized string" or whatever. So I am wondering why this is...
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
What does the "Continue attacking when current target dies" option actually do?

I assumed it would mean that after my namelocked target dies it would garner my next mouseover target as the new target, but it doesn't do this.. it seems to just turn into a "walk only" button if I hold the button down after killing something?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Xunametra wrote:What does the "Continue attacking when current target dies" option actually do?

I assumed it would mean that after my namelocked target dies it would garner my next mouseover target as the new target, but it doesn't do this.. it seems to just turn into a "walk only" button if I hold the button down after killing something?

Does it also do that if you press shift while attacking? Keeping you from walking?
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Muilpeer wrote:
Xunametra wrote:What does the "Continue attacking when current target dies" option actually do?

Does it also do that if you press shift while attacking? Keeping you from walking?
AHHH Ok.

I had misunderstood the point of it, that's a shame. Oh well, thanks for the info!
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Can you add Resists back? It is useful for seeing Merc Resists.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What would I type into the filter if I want to see superior ethereal sacred items drops? Like grey items I mean.
Unknownn2
Fallen
1 | 0
PixelCat wrote:Already done that! The "Injected DropFilter" does appear but there's no difference and it diplays everything! What's weird is that the notifier also give a notification no matter what drops on the ground.

https://justpaste.it/5ggrz

Here's a link to the notifier config, is there anything wrong with it? :/

Thanks!

it shows everything cause of these 2 lines
"Great Rune|(.)" purple
"Mystic Orb|(.)" orange

delete |(.)
the | means OR and (.) means everything
so it means "Great Rune" OR "everything" same for the "Mystic Orb"
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Whyred wrote:What would I type into the filter if I want to see superior ethereal sacred items drops? Like grey items I mean.

Code: Select all

sacred eth superior