Congratulations on making the hardest and stupidest mod ever

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 51
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think the game is fun :)
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
:coolstorybob:
User avatar
Johnny Impak
Ice Clan
569 | 19
But how did this frustration venting pre-teen crisis of a thread got so many replies ?

:shock:
User avatar
kissofaries
Daystar
669 | 8
the main question is: why is this thread not in the archived forum?
User avatar
Rishab
Polar Worm
1886 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kissofaries wrote:the main question is: why is this thread not in the archived forum?

Because so far its going nicely enough and the original poster is getting tips and suggestions on how he can overcome the problems he is having.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
Jampula
Horadric Mage
1050 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When you guys play Super Mario and see Goomba coming do you stand still or jump?
Come on, it's Diablo, like one of the main chars in the game, I really don't miss that pussy of a Lord of Terror we've had for years. His two deadly strikes are easy to dodge even as melee. Only problem can be that fire nova that doesn't really give a warning, maybe removal of knockback is enough for low-hp builds to survive.

On hell you don't even have to bother with him until lvl 125 and if he causes trouble then... it's time to give up.
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2631 | 361
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jampula wrote:On hell you don't even have to bother with him until lvl 125 and if he causes trouble then... it's time to give up.


125 O_o ? Well getting to act 5 is rather nice and important - 10% rez from quest, charm from ancients and nithlakh farming - the sooner the better.
User avatar
Jampula
Horadric Mage
1050 | 37
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:
Jampula wrote:On hell you don't even have to bother with him until lvl 125 and if he causes trouble then... it's time to give up.


125 O_o ? Well getting to act 5 is rather nice and important - 10% rez from quest, charm from ancients and nithlakh farming - the sooner the better.

Was mostly thinking about fauzt and bremm.
User avatar
Syphery
Sasquatch
64 | 123
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:
Jampula wrote:On hell you don't even have to bother with him until lvl 125 and if he causes trouble then... it's time to give up.


125 O_o ? Well getting to act 5 is rather nice and important - 10% rez from quest, charm from ancients and nithlakh farming - the sooner the better.

Was mostly thinking about fauzt and bremm.


you dont even have to be in act 5 to run fautz/bremmtown. the gem upgrades from kabraxis can be reached thru act1 and you craft scrolls with runes so you dont have to be in act 5. as for the 110 charm uber, you can enter a lvl 1 rift and portal out of it which will take you to act 5. if you didnt play to act 5 at this point you can basically skip the diablo bossfight, however you wont be able to use wps if you dont so you have to get the charm in one run iirc