Discuss Median XL!
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

- No rush.
- No trade.
- No item from my mule ( anyway have only 2-3 SU ).
- Goal is FAUZTINVILLE / DUNCRAIG ( died in k3k with Lydiia ).
- Will post a more elaborate story by chapters ( 1 act / chapter ).
- Will also add stories for end game content.

Sonyia the Bowzon

Istaryu
Harpylisk
1459 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bowzon, this wont be a long lived thread.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorry but can someone tell me what is the point of playing HC if you keep alt+f4 or press ESC real fast to save your ass? Then what is the skillful move here?

People has been saying you need sick skills and big brain to play HC. All I see is just stay at farming k3k forever and Alt+f4 real quick when the hp goes low.

Its just the LUL APM test. Ofc there are some guys who actually play HC such as mahitovec.
chibichobi
Prowler
19 | 0
Pinball wrote:Sorry but can someone tell me what is the point of playing HC if you keep alt+f4 or press ESC real fast to save your ass? Then what is the skillful move here?

People has been saying you need sick skills and big brain to play HC. All I see is just stay at farming k3k forever and Alt+f4 real quick when the hp goes low.

Its just the LUL APM test. Ofc there are some guys who actually play HC such as mahitovec.

what is the point to play this game? or other game?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what is the point to play this game? or other game?

I meant playing HC is great. But its much greater if you dogdge or make some sick plays instead of alt f4 everytime you see a threat.

No offense. Just my dissapointed about reading his sin dead because he didnt do alt f4 fast enough.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I agree with Pinball on this one. In a game like this, especially since there are no more 1 shots, dying is near always due to a lack of preparation or anticipation.

Instead of actually spamming Alt-F4, a quick blink out could have done the trick most likely. With assassin’s dodge, getting hitlocked is rare, especially in 3KBA. By playing HC I also assume he invested in FHR.

What I think happened is that doing multiple runs in 3KBA, he got more confident and let his guard down a bit to go faster.

Perhaps I should try it myself.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
If you guys look at my video , i usually don't escape and my life went down to 1.2k on 10k often without I quit .. I don't know where you got the information that i 'spam alt+f4' everytime i see a threat' because i almost never .. as you see I TRIED TO ESCAPE QUIT, because for me alt+f4 is unfair .. i usually blink away or run away .. just look at my k3k video at the beggining with the lag spikes ..
I think i escaped a game like 2 or 3 times in my whole gameplay ..

This time I got stuck , missed mana for blink ( 'cuase chaining catalyst + fire trap + light trap cost a lot ) .. and didn't escape fast enough..
As Johnny mentionned , I was getting a little bit more confident with this awsome character and they got me in a corner.

Nice try guys , but you all based your judgement on a false fact. If you did come play HC with me you would've seen that I don't 'spam alt+f4 whenever there is a threat' because I wouldn't be dead ... makes no sens.
Please note that this was also my second character on this mod , first one is a SC summon barb and I'm not an expert ..
If a newbie gaining experience on a game is dissapointing you, then I think that's a little bit haughty from you. Gratz for you if you could reach samael in HC and not me.
It happens guys .. sorry if you were dissapointed , you don't have to read this walkthrough if you didn't like the last one.
Good luck and hope you're enjoying the mod.

Johnny Impak wrote:Perhaps I should try it myself.

Yes you should.

Istaryu wrote:Bowzon, this wont be a long lived thread.

My wife chooses my characters lol.
Tell me why , I don't know bowzons at all and your thoughts might help me avoid some problems.
Does she requires too much glass canon build to be efficient ?
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Bowzon means 0% block, 0 defense and 0% avoid or 5 with rainbow maiden being the only defensive thing in your build, you can save yourself only with running and dodging with ecstatic frenzy giving a nice movespeed bonus so that's pretty glass cannon I'd say
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Good luck on this one
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Will start myself. Don’t expect sny colorful pictures or nicely written story, but I will aim for Hell Baal kill.