Discuss Median XL!
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm trying everything to kill the dude. I'm using a traprat druid at the moment. What i've been hearing, and trying, is to produce summons, let them soak damage, and then cast purify. Firstly, this motherfucker ate his wheaties for breakfast. He's so fast that throwing a blob of green pus that travels slower than my great aunt liz after a Saturday night bingo party DOES NOT DO ANYTHING. By the time he 1-shots all of my mobs with his AoE, he's already teleported on top of me, has me bent over, and primes the bunghole for insertion.

I have 95% fire res with witchhunter's cap. Dunno what to do from here.

Any help is appreciated.
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
1st option - always use "short question thread".

2nd option - you need summons that are fire immune like daystars from MOs. Your acid fiends are not fire immune and die too fast.

3rd option - you need fast cast speed to summon summons faster, trap rat is not best for that.

4th option - your own resists don't matter if you keep boss busy with summons. Learn to lure him and summon daystars in the right direction since boss will atack them and you should not stay in his atack path.
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
get honorific gloves with 4 pbloodstones and all/fire res MO.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
yes adding more fire res is what keeps you alive
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks fellas. Tons of helpful info. I thought max resists are 95? Isn't going above that wasteful?
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Assurs fire spells peirce resistance so you need ~450 before they dont hurt much anymore. You will find it easy once yoi do this
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I don't think even 95 fire resist worth enough. If you don't want to waste time on summons- get skeletons reanimate- they're immune to fire on terror and destruction (but of course they're not tanky enough against slain souls so you will need high enough killspeed to keep them alive).
PS: Me personally had SSSU Quilted armor so i had no problems since reanimates from armor are very tanky.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks guys. Just went with a magic ring with daystars/dex/summons res & life, witchhunters with pbloodstones, stayed out of trap form, killed him twice ez. Again, thanks for the help. Glad that the information provided for this game is accurate!