Finding specific items

Discuss Median XL!
shell
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi everybody,

i'm new to median and trying to go my. I'm currently "building" my first char. A trap assassin. I'm using https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=42330 guide.

I have two questions:

1.) I'm trying to find all the suggested items. How can i find out, where i have to search?

2.) If there is an item (for example Akaras Robe) is there a way to restart the quest?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
shell wrote:Hi everybody,

i'm new to median and trying to go my. I'm currently "building" my first char. A trap assassin. I'm using https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=42330 guide.

I have two questions:

1.) I'm trying to find all the suggested items. How can i find out, where i have to search?

2.) If there is an item (for example Akaras Robe) is there a way to restart the quest?

Hy. You need to look the item lvl. For exemple "Clockwork Slippers" is a item, with item level 105. So you need to farm areas with level 105 or higher (Cow level, Kurast 3000, Duncraig, etc).
shell
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ah ok!

And is there a way to restart done quests, to gain the awards?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
shell wrote:Ah ok!

And is there a way to restart done quests, to gain the awards?

Maybe offline with "offline tools", but I'm not sure. If you want Akarat's Robe, try with the other players online. Or a good alternative (I use always with my Malice necromancer and other classes too), you can make an armor with ZOD rune (Mirage)
Uguthe
Destroyer
6 | 0
If the item is a tiered unique (e.g. "Boots (4)"), you can (and should) make it using the cube recipe.

2x Arcane Crystal + magical (blue) item of desired type and tier + Oil of Enhancement (bought in town) = unique

You can start at a low tier and later upgrade the item with the uptier recipe (make sure you can meet the higher requirements first, and unsocket the item before transmuting it):

1x Arcane Crystal + tiered unique item = same unique item of higher tier

To get arcane crystals:

Any unique item + Catalyst of Disenchantment = 1x Arcane Shards
5x Arcane Shards = 1x Arcane Crystal

This will not work for sacred uniques or sets called for by the late-game build. You'll have to find those. You also can't make Akara's Robe this way, but it's not really that big of a deal -- just use whatever until you reach Nightmare and can do the quest at that difficulty.