Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi has anyone thought about interesting Quick Cast classes yet?
Share your ideas here
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1088 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bow dru? But even with quick cast it seems not to be a strong/OP build after the Guardian of Scosglen bug fixed. I heard bow dru got some rework in 2.4 which Im not sure. So we'll see.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barbs have always suffered from right-clicking until recent changes to making stances a buff. This quick cast change makes them all the more powerful and easier to handle. I can even imagine a few bugs to abuse, and will propably see them on upcoming showcases.
mortimer_85
Djinn
522 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:Barbs have always suffered from right-clicking until recent changes to making stances a buff. This quick cast change makes them all the more powerful and easier to handle. I can even imagine a few bugs to abuse, and will propably see them on upcoming showcases.

If you are serious about that, simply report the bugs you are talking about. We have a thread here on forum for that purpose.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:If you are serious about that, simply report the bugs you are talking about. We have a thread here on forum for that purpose.

Yes I know and will report as soon as I have explored everything fully.
boozek
Son of Lucion
748 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It was not explained how the quick cast will work exactly will that be just pressing the key for us where ever we have the mouse cursor or maybe you can set 1 key for multi cast for example 4 buffs on yourself?
PitStains
Balrog
129 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:Barbs have always suffered from right-clicking until recent changes to making stances a buff. This quick cast change makes them all the more powerful and easier to handle. I can even imagine a few bugs to abuse, and will propably see them on upcoming showcases.

I'm not sure how the click-to-cast will cause any new bugs (but maybe it will), because people could have easily accomplished the same things with a macro even though I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.