Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
intex wrote:I think this is the wrong mentality.

It's not about mentality. I brought up exactly those arguments when the change was made, the decision was made to prioritize inventory management, and now here we are. That's what I'm communicating to you.

intex wrote:What if we guaranteed or forced sapling guards to always spawn in scosglen regardless of other monster types to prevent a scenario in which no enchanted runes dropped?

I said what I said. We don't have the ability to do that.
intex
Azure Drake
161 | 1
I appreciate the response sio. And I agree that prioritizing inventory management is valuable. At the same time, I feel that we can prioritize inventory management while also not getting players stuck farming the reality piercer for hours by simply increasing the drop chance. That is the best of both worlds. The problem is, having a drop chance that can result in 2 hrs of farming for 1 attempt on secheron has downstream effects on player behavior where some players just won't bother, or others like myself won't attempt the boss and will instead have a friend do it because the cost of failure is so high. Killing secheron is a milestone achievement for any character and it is a fun fight. And I feel I was kind of robbed of that experience this season just because acquiring the reality piercer was so painful. the sense of achievement that I would have felt after doing it myself was not worth potentially failing and having to farm for another 2 hours.
Zaurox
Invader
9 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Baal supposed to spawn multiple visions aswell as 10 smaller adds at the same time? This literally just happened. Seems kind of impossible to get him done at 110 especially since monster lvl is still 125
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Baal be like that sometimes. Give him another go. Had 4 diablos up at once on one chars first try lol.
protoszerg
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tele bugs - Act2 Faroasis ...
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Bug #1
Doom doesn't display the correct amount of -enemy magic resist:

0 points in doom:

1 point in doom:

+ To doom from weapon:

Bug #2
Korlics defiled memory from Uldy stages appears to be immune to both Shuriken Flurry and Singularity. Mind ripple worked fine though, and both of the other guys got hit just fine. Shurikens targeted and 'hit' him, but he never took any damage.

Bug #3

Primordial strike doesn't display mana cost

Jacma
Destroyer
6 | 0
About korlic, yeah this bug is annoying so i recommend luring him next to wall in melee and attack/cast spells on the wall when he is near it, not sure if it works with all spells
LuckyMe2022
Prowler
15 | 1
RELIC:RATHMA'S CHOSEN (SOR) bug!!
this relic cost me 60tg,but no aureole effect on me
when should this bug be fixed?
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Relic (Rathma's Chosen)
for Sorc , same for me here, it is bugged, attackspeed and deadly strike wont apply either in town or in combat, also the rathma buff symbol doesnt appear in the buff section
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey same here , i havent got the game right now, but i have relic ,i think its relic:feral strike, which give %ar (paladin or druid relic) . When i put it on my amazon , the bonus wont apply.
I think relic system is not entirely " finish " .
Know you can do it guy.

P.s: i really enjoy this season , ok relic system with class spec is boring but we ll used to . Its not worth as we thinked.i play SP this season and its very cool , lot of goblins , the parangon Stone ,New mastercrafted and i m only 121 (amazon sorceress pal) . I regret the Havoc spec .... but ... life is life lol