SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kirito220993 wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DemonSlayer
this is my gear now. my phalanx damage is 15k, it's too low, I feel very hard when kill boss. With these gear, can I defeat all boss lv 125?
ps: I just change gem to stack 300% fire res. normally, gem in socket is amathys.

• Not sure why you use 1p zakarum boots. Switch to
    Wind Runner

Wind Runner
    Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
    Runeword Level: 100
    +(0 to 1) to All Skills
    50% Attack Speed
    10% Movement Speed
    Adds 25-68 Damage
    250% Bonus to Attack Rating
    (12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
    +(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
  • Weird gloves choice. I'd use honorifics until you find hammerfists or rogues. Or at the very least a craft.
  • Hanabigami quiver isn't ideal. Keep an eye out for rares with min/max/dex/leech and roll lotteried quiver on the side.
  • The vast majority of your attribute charms aren't rolled perfectly nor rolled high. Rerun Ubers.
  • You spent 200 hard attribute points into str. Try to have it be 0 instead. After you've rerun charms, you should be very close to 400 total str.
  • You don't want more than 1 point in War Spirit. More points doesn't do anything.
  • I recommend looking into Triune, you would severly benefit from a charm. A 22speeds Wormhole would allow you to ditch your hratli in favor of a craft or tu4 quilted, while maintaining 8 frames fcr. you can fill leftover slots with any dex cycles and str small cycles.
kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Wow. thanks bro for this guide. I will check all of them. On next ss I will play bow again so your guide is very helpful for me. thanks again!
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
With the new version, we will be able to use wolf stance with phalanx! Not really a big change since you want better gear for bosses but still.
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
kirito220993 wrote:Wow. thanks bro for this guide. I will check all of them. On next ss I will play bow again so your guide is very helpful for me. thanks again!

adiabloplayer wrote:With the new version, we will be able to use wolf stance with phalanx! Not really a big change since you want better gear for bosses but still.

in the unlikely offchance that wolf stance retains its 15ewd per soft all-skill, then ye its a buff.

but a reduction in ewd was announced, so im curious on how they will make the now new oskill scale. most oskills that give ewd are peanuts compared to current wolf stance, like 1-3 ewd per point instead of 15. my guess is wolf stance from zak set/auriels/relic will be gutted. thats something we will have to wait for and see.

but this picture is really pog

it looks like a remake for phalanx is being hinted at ? in which case its pretty exciting and bothersome at the same time. phalanx is already very strong and id have to remake ALL my uber videos ><

lol its probably just some random TA picture to make the announcement prettier :P
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey Wulf, recently I was experimenting with
Hellreach
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 260) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Adds 140% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 140% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
+50 Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(250 to 500) to Life
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
and Honorfic items (for %fire and %magic/physical bonuses) and I topped the dmg in comparsion to crafted reflex even with wolf stance bonus from
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
. Not sure how long this build gonna last, but it clear Duncraig as fast as as before, and procs are fun to mess around with ;)
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
ixvid_ wrote:Hey Wulf, recently I was experimenting with
Hellreach
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 260) to (255 - 287)
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Adds 140% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 140% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
+50 Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(250 to 500) to Life
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
and Honorfic items (for %fire and %magic/physical bonuses) and I topped the dmg in comparsion to crafted reflex even with wolf stance bonus from
Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
. Not sure how long this build gonna last, but it clear Duncraig as fast as as before, and procs are fun to mess around with ;)

Ye it was buffed recently, I haven't had a chance to test it properly. But before its buff I did and it was nearly identical dmg to a craft build, except you lost a bunch of hp and mf.

These are some old/outdated unedited notes I have:

I tested it and even fully geared (zod jewels, SoV, honorifics), it will not beat your most basic farming setup. You get to have a total of 1300-1700ewd in the end, but the bow's base dmg is so low that it just doesn't surpase the most basic of crafted bows by that much. You'd gain about 5-10% more dmg output but lose hundreds of mf, 20 life leech, and 4k hp (comparison here: https://i.imgur.com/aT6L4pY.png)

Here is a short Hellreach guide if you're still interested: https://i.imgur.com/7GyEdF3.png
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
StinkRot wrote:https://i.imgur.com/j36xuTd.png or https://i.imgur.com/A0lzCct.png

viper needle is miles better.
kij
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
So I crafted this bow which I believe is pretty good based on the examples provided in the guide. Since it gives me 50% attack speed, should I look to replace Scarab amulet for something else, replace another piece of gear or just keep everything as is (follow items suggested in the guide).

kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
kij wrote:So I crafted this bow which I believe is pretty good based on the examples provided in the guide. Since it gives me 50% attack speed, should I look to replace Scarab amulet for something else, replace another piece of gear or just keep everything as is (follow items suggested in the guide).

Wow. such a perfect craft bow bro.