SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
xfall
Invader
8 | 0
What is best merc for this build in you guys opinion

help: viewtopic.php?t=58753
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
I'm just confirming but -phys resist (because of Lion Stance) is a normal thing with this build? For early game, at least.

Also, levelling this toon solo is a PITA. I hope it will be worth it later on.
lovejohnson
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
As much as I love the idea of this build - the overwhelming majority of my deaths (110 atm) so far have been to buggy WW behavior. I often end up spinning in place, stuck in corners etc. The mechanics feel a little clunky. Are you guys having these issues as well?
Balded_Hige
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
lovejohnson wrote:buggy WW behavior

WW always has been like that even in vanilla Diablo 2... do you feel it worse if you have played WW from D3 or Cyclone from PoE.
dougphisig
Imp
4 | 0
SinClaire wrote:I'm just confirming but -phys resist (because of Lion Stance) is a normal thing with this build? For early game, at least.

Also, levelling this toon solo is a PITA. I hope it will be worth it later on.

I just did a single point into Lion Stance until I got my class charm and the Gale Force so you can keep that in mind. I even played with Earthquake primarily until I got the Tiered Unique weapons seemed to go alright.
cafis7
Destroyer
6 | 0
What is recomented? To use one 2h or 2 2h??
Currently i have the Durandal and an 400 top end dmg Greatsword (shrine crafted).
What is the recommented playstyle for optimal dmg?
Uubie
Ice Clan
570 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
lovejohnson wrote:As much as I love the idea of this build - the overwhelming majority of my deaths (110 atm) so far have been to buggy WW behavior. I often end up spinning in place, stuck in corners etc. The mechanics feel a little clunky. Are you guys having these issues as well?

Tried to play it as well, just as level 12 I gave up. The idea is neat, but doesn't seem to function properly, unless you have a server next to your house.
OverSky
Pit Knight
110 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not too sure what I'm doing wrong since I already press shift key and check the setting that it's the stand still key.

Still normal attack a monster instead of whirlwind when hovering over any of their name when not whirlwinding. Seems really clunky :(
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
xfall wrote:What is best merc for this build in you guys opinion

help: viewtopic.php?t=58753

Maybe necrolyte because miasma? I just don't see any other merc being useful to WW barb.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
You just have to learn where the hangup points are. Spinning in place like a retard happens sometimes as well, but you can usually save it.