The Sumodin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Another short question:

is this Guide uptodate (Version 1.4)?
In some guides it´s posted for which Version it is written

Threadname ist "[1.0] The Sumodin" but it´s just from last year :think:
User avatar
tbone503
Edyrem
836 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
FluxGenesis wrote:Another short question:

is this Guide uptodate (Version 1.4)?
In some guides it´s posted for which Version it is written

Threadname ist "[1.0] The Sumodin" but it´s just from last year :think:


It's mostly up to date. You'll want to read through the pages though for a lot of additional information as the original post was last edited 8 months ago.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:It's mostly up to date. You'll want to read through the pages though for a lot of additional information as the original post was last edited 8 months ago.


Thx a lot.

I do already read through the paiges, Im on page 12 right now :)

With my poor english it will take a while

Like Deckard: "Stay a while, and read" ;)

Flux
ms1lva
Skeleton
3 | 0
I just started running a sumodin! Will let you know how it goes.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Im playing for a few days and it´s pretty better than Summon Barbarian.
Im now Level 115 or 116 and damage against mobs and Bosses is amazing with average beginner gear.

Was just wondering because e.g. the skill "Dragonknight" now is called "Dragon's Blessing" and there was no change in the guide.

Still have problems with Azmodan and the Bull Prince. But it´s a question of tactic, low game-skill and gear
Akarat was a close-to-instant-kill with Sumodin :) Had sever troubles with SummonBarb here.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sop right now, I´m lvl 123, farming K3K the whole time.

Still have problems with Azmodan and the Bull Prince.

I´m a bit stuck, cauze there is no improving
Plz tell me, what is my biggest issue on my gear
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Summodin-Flux

THX a lot
User avatar
Im_a_ninja
Son of Lucion
709 | 17
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
FluxGenesis wrote:Sop right now, I´m lvl 123, farming K3K the whole time.

Still have problems with Azmodan and the Bull Prince.

I´m a bit stuck, cauze there is no improving
Plz tell me, what is my biggest issue on my gear
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Summodin-Flux

THX a lot

You need taited craft or more horifics
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You mean Gauntlets, right?
Yeah, I´m a bit unlucky with that. Not one drop Sacred Gauntlets within the last 40 hours of playing...
User avatar
a321333
Son of Lucion
715 | -3
Sumodin is good for farm????
ParticuLarry
Abomination
143 | 14
a321333 wrote:Sumodin is good for farm????


viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921

According to that thread, sumodin is good for farming teganze and toraja. So if you want to earn some great runes and elemental runes, it's definitely worth a shot. I don't know about other areas though. At least it seems to faceroll the early ubers as well, so you shouldn't have that much trouble with this build.