Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
villur
Bone Archer
76 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Very nice! Playing this right now and having a blast. :)

Btw, the reward skill icons seem to be wrong, not sure if placeholders or not ;-|
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6609 | 299
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
villur wrote:Very nice! Playing this right now and having a blast. :)

Btw, the reward skill icons seem to be wrong, not sure if placeholders or not ;-|


Good catch, thank you
Onoox
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The new runeword weapon you mentioned "Battlemaiden" I cant find it anywhere in documents on site. What runes are needed to make it, base etc?
Neyhanis
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Its an SSU weapon not a RW
Wods666
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hi m8. Thanks for the guide! Just started playing and it does feels like my two favourite builds from vanilla. LF amazon and the hammerdin. Really nice.

Do you happen to have a AHK script available for this char? I am having RSI and scripts is a solution for me to play still but I am no good at making one myself.

Cheers
Expanse
Cultist
24 | 1
curious what fcr/ias bps u guys aim for?
seems for scepters incase that varies for different weapons its 80/163 fcr
seems its pretty tough to get alot of fcr either beside mo'ing weapon.
also fhr bp but i think thats 86

would love to hear how u approachd that situation.

e/ that makes totally sense, thanks again for the explanation i go with 80 fcr
few jewels few mo's

1 more question how much fcr u get from iventory "charms"? incase any1 got the most of em and could do a quick calc thanks
Edited by Expanse 1 year.
Ruubel
Cog
237 | 4
But what IS HoZ ?

is it affected by IAS or FCR? WDM yes , as description says but weapon leech? procs ? Is it affected by + spell damage/+ligning spell damage/+phys spell damage? does it takes into account cruching blow from the weapon?

For Hoz AR is not necessary but for thundercrac is....( if I see it correctly)

inspecting to closer skills: thundercrack is attack, therefore weapon procs and IAS counts for it but HoZ is a spell.

In short, you need to find a balance between spell and weapon bonuses.

also, for mid game, definitely this is an option:
Bona Dea
Bona Dea
Amazon Helms

'Fal'
Runeword Level: 41
40% Cast Speed
-(16 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(16 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
0.5% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.5% to Cold Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(7 to 12) to Electrobolt
+(7 to 12) to Hailstorm
+10 to Dexterity
, later this
Bona Dea (Xis)
Bona Dea
Amazon Helms

'FaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
60% Cast Speed
-(19 to 24)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(19 to 24)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
0.75% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.75% to Cold Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(15 to 19) to Electrobolt
+(15 to 19) to Hailstorm
+10 to Dexterity
Cannot be Unsocketed
Edited by Ruubel 1 year.
User avatar
kissofaries
Daystar
669 | 8
hmm no
Demhe
Demhe
Maces, Scepters
Except Hammers

'Zod'
Runeword Level: 69
20% Chance to cast level 50 Infected Roots on Melee Attack
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(38 to 50) to Maximum Damage
Stun Attack
+(11 to 13)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(11 to 13)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Slow Target 2%
+(51 to 75) Mana on Striking
as mid game weapon? because the damage is really nice

also
Demhe (Xis)
Demhe
Maces, Scepters
Except Hammers

'ZoXis'
Runeword Level: 120
25% Chance to cast level 55 Infected Roots on Melee Attack
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(126 to 250) to Maximum Damage
Stun Attack
+(39 to 45)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(39 to 45)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Slow Target 2%
+(51 to 125) Mana on Striking
Cannot be Unsocketed
or
Shark (Xis)
Shark
Weapons

'TaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 31 Bloodlust on Kill
+(36 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
40% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+5 to all Attributes
-250 to Mana
Cannot be Unsocketed
could be an alternative for end game weapon too :P
AltQQ
Skeleton
2 | 0
can any one give me screenshot of skillbuild page? please
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6609 | 299
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Onoox wrote:The new runeword weapon you mentioned "Battlemaiden" I cant find it anywhere in documents on site. What runes are needed to make it, base etc?


It's one of the new SSU weapons. The item tags aren't updated on the forum here yet, so once those are updated, the item should display properly.

Wods666 wrote:Hi m8. Thanks for the guide! Just started playing and it does feels like my two favourite builds from vanilla. LF amazon and the hammerdin. Really nice.

Do you happen to have a AHK script available for this char? I am having RSI and scripts is a solution for me to play still but I am no good at making one myself.

Cheers


I don't use a script. I just keep Hammer on left click and tap shift every so often to stop and cast, and then sometimes Spellbind and Magfield/Thundercrack on right click as needed. I've got no idea how to use AHK.

Expanse wrote:curious what fcr/ias bps u guys aim for?
seems for scepters incase that varies for different weapons its 80/163 fcr
seems its pretty tough to get alot of fcr either beside mo'ing weapon.
also fhr bp but i think thats 86

would love to hear how u approachd that situation.


I know off the top of my head that the FCR breakpoint is 163, but I didn't achieve that til I had some more charms and gear. It was certainly a nice upgrade once I got to that point, but certainly isn't necessary during early and mid setups. If you want, you can sacrifice some gems for fcr crafted jewels, but it's not a huge issue. FHR should be covered largely from Wild and Free, and then some on gear and charms as you go. Later on, when block becomes more present, you'lll want some block rate, but that also shouldn't be a major issue.

Ruubel wrote:But what IS HoZ ?

is it affected by IAS or FCR? WDM yes , as description says but weapon leech? procs ? Is it affected by + spell damage/+ligning spell damage/+phys spell damage? does it takes into account cruching blow from the weapon?

For Hoz AR is not necessary but for thundercrac is....( if I see it correctly)

inspecting to closer skills: thundercrack is attack, therefore weapon procs and IAS counts for it but HoZ is a spell.

In short, you need to find a balance between spell and weapon bonuses.

also, for mid game, definitely this is an option:
Bona Dea
Bona Dea
Amazon Helms

'Fal'
Runeword Level: 41
40% Cast Speed
-(16 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(16 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
0.5% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.5% to Cold Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(7 to 12) to Electrobolt
+(7 to 12) to Hailstorm
+10 to Dexterity
, later this
Bona Dea (Xis)
Bona Dea
Amazon Helms

'FaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
60% Cast Speed
-(19 to 24)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(19 to 24)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
0.75% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.75% to Cold Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(15 to 19) to Electrobolt
+(15 to 19) to Hailstorm
+10 to Dexterity
Cannot be Unsocketed


HoZ is a weapon damage skill that gains lightning damage based on lightning spell bonuses, but this character doesn't focus on the lightning portion. It's a physical based character. It doesn't check AR, but AR shouldn't be an issue anyways because it's a dex-based character, so you'll have no issues on Thundercrack either.

Those helmets don't fit well with the build compared to the TU Spangenhelm for the same reason above that we are a physical based character. You might use those helmets for FCR, but otherwise no. Also, no xis runes. This build doesn't do terribly well in Teganze because you can't leech there. I'm not going to include outrageous gear that can't be achieved with the build. This isn't a chuck setup.

kissofaries wrote:hmm no
Demhe
Demhe
Maces, Scepters
Except Hammers

'Zod'
Runeword Level: 69
20% Chance to cast level 50 Infected Roots on Melee Attack
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(38 to 50) to Maximum Damage
Stun Attack
+(11 to 13)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(11 to 13)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Slow Target 2%
+(51 to 75) Mana on Striking
as mid game weapon? because the damage is really nice

also
Demhe (Xis)
Demhe
Maces, Scepters
Except Hammers

'ZoXis'
Runeword Level: 120
25% Chance to cast level 55 Infected Roots on Melee Attack
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(126 to 250) to Maximum Damage
Stun Attack
+(39 to 45)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(39 to 45)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(39 to 45)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Slow Target 2%
+(51 to 125) Mana on Striking
Cannot be Unsocketed
or
Shark (Xis)
Shark
Weapons

'TaXis'
Runeword Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 31 Bloodlust on Kill
+(36 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
40% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+5 to all Attributes
-250 to Mana
Cannot be Unsocketed
could be an alternative for end game weapon too :P


Damage is not an issue. The TU scepter is more used for the other bonuses, so no to that option. Those xis rw's don't stack up compared to Battlemaiden anyways. And also no xis because this isn't chuck and because, as mentioned above, not an easy Teganze farmer because no leech.