Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Intellituitive
Skeleton
2 | 0
does hammer of zerae proc melee and on striking procs?
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2457 | 187
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Intellituitive wrote:does hammer of zerae proc melee and on striking procs?


It procs only on striking procs. On melee requires you to swing your weapon in melee range. It also procs on kill and on death blow.
Fenric
Vampiress
35 | 0
Crash wrote:@fenric do you have mana leech at all? Are you hitting mephisto with hammer or are you missing a lot? try mag field for some bosses too.


I had room to put some on weapon and jewelry. It's much better now, but Hell Diablo was still rough. It doesn't help when a tanky mob/boss goes in flee mode in a corner and hammers can't hit them at all.
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What merc do you recommend?
User avatar
tylerfar
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
tylerfar wrote:Crash,

I dont see it here, but do you know what Smax is? And how does that differ from regularly maxing skill points


smax = supermax. I'm not sure the term is as relevant anymore. to me, smax always meant max but with the +max skills gear equipped. Those items don't give max skills anymore though, so just max

@fenric do you have mana leech at all? Are you hitting mephisto with hammer or are you missing a lot? try mag field for some bosses too.


Thanks so much, im just about to hit 50 with this toon, and its been a lot of fun. Great guide and easy to follow.
Powelskie
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
How the heck did you kill kabraxis!? i can't even stay close to him, don't talk about hitting him D:

But i do like your build! easy and quite tanky :D
crankzax
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Could you kind of mold this build into more of a caster with heave stormcall usage instead of basing it on WD?
SirJean
Rust Claw
88 | -2
crankzax wrote:Could you kind of mold this build into more of a caster with heave stormcall usage instead of basing it on WD?


Could be possible for both lightning spell caster and physical spell caster (There is a SSU morion doubling stormcall damage but disabling lightning damage and you could go balefire+stormcall without any devotion).

Also going stormcall allow you to not get a sceptre so you could grab a staff.
crankzax
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
SirJean wrote:
crankzax wrote:Could you kind of mold this build into more of a caster with heave stormcall usage instead of basing it on WD?


Could be possible for both lightning spell caster and physical spell caster (There is a SSU morion doubling stormcall damage but disabling lightning damage and you could go balefire+stormcall without any devotion).

Also going stormcall allow you to not get a sceptre so you could grab a staff.


I really like the idea. I’m going to try doing this when I get home.
mathqc
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hey, just wanted to know how you acquire the early lvls uniques? Farm Nihlatak?