EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
744 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
casually1987 wrote:Just wondering if anyone has tried Uldyssian on a MMzon recently. I was thinking it would be easier since it's no longer a purify fight, and you just need to melt the boss and avoid adds or let your fire elementals tank them.


I have done it in sp, but it takes some time.
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6561 | 276
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
takes about 10-12 minutes on endgame mmzon to kill uldy
workman
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Thank you for this guide. I like this build. But there are a couple of questions. How will things work in 6+ Rifts ? Aren't minions too weak ?
workman
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Will there be enough damage for 10-15 rifts? How far did you go ? Please share. I want to start it, but I doubt it..
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6561 | 276
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
workman wrote:Will there be enough damage for 10-15 rifts? How far did you go ? Please share. I want to start it, but I doubt it..


build guide was made before labyrinth was introduced I believe, but it can work fine in upper tier. have to go slow, and likely often use fire elementals ot tank + gear changes for max res
Captcha
Pit Knight
106 | 3
Crash wrote:takes about 10-12 minutes on endgame mmzon to kill uldy

How does this build compare to Crash's Hammerzon build?


I read somewhere that the hammerzon "is still queen of Duncraig" and that bloodzon is great for bosses/charms?

Just to complicate things it seems there are 2 variants of bloodzon and both guides are a bit old now I think.
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6561 | 276
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Captcha wrote:
Crash wrote:takes about 10-12 minutes on endgame mmzon to kill uldy

How does this build compare to Crash's Hammerzon build?


I read somewhere that the hammerzon "is still queen of Duncraig" and that bloodzon is great for bosses/charms?

Just to complicate things it seems there are 2 variants of bloodzon and both guides are a bit old now I think.


I mean, this missiles guide is incorrectly written and old anyways, but they're both fine. MM is likely faster because its quicker damage application in a large aoe, but hammerzo is far tankier