Iron Spiral Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
skrig
Pit Knight
105 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mirakhe wrote:Runes:
Which ones should be put in the weapon?

jah :D
AlphaMagnum
Prowler
19 | 1
This build is very clearly strength focused. Is there a way to stack a bunch of lightning pierce and lightning damage? Or is that not going to be as strong?
Kirito
Invader
9 | 0
worst guide ever learn how to do guide mate if dont post crap guide like this no detail no reason why those skill or gear its really the worst guide ever well done you show everyone what not to do for a guide
Siosilvar
Balrog
124 | 11
Kirito wrote:worst guide ever learn how to do guide mate if dont post crap guide like this no detail no reason why those skill or gear its really the worst guide ever well done you show everyone what not to do for a guide


Really missing negative cookies right about now.

Not sure what your problem is, it worked just fine for me even though it's two years old. There's plenty of explanation for a miniguide. Basically no elemental resists on the gear but MOs and Lai runes help with that.
Kirito
Invader
9 | 0
do not even have a end ggame setting basicely this guide is not well made
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
544 | 96
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Kirito wrote:do not even have a end ggame setting basicely this guide is not well made

dude, you just necro'd a 2 years old outdated guide...
morphed
Cog
247 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Melee barb skills lack aoe making them pretty bad compared to a throw barb for example , iron spiral/deathgaze are supposed to be farming skills but the low aoe/limited projectile mechanic kills the skills
Kirito
Invader
9 | 0
Wulf wrote:
Kirito wrote:do not even have a end ggame setting basicely this guide is not well made

dude, you just necro'd a 2 years old outdated guide...

true that still that lion stance instead of wolf stance is a baadd choice
Siosilvar
Balrog
124 | 11
Kirito wrote:
Wulf wrote:
Kirito wrote:do not even have a end ggame setting basicely this guide is not well made

dude, you just necro'd a 2 years old outdated guide...

true that still that lion stance instead of wolf stance is a baadd choice


That's actually fair, now that I look back at my character I have the 1pt wolf stance hotkeyed and not the 1pt lion stance. :lol:
Just mentally replace "lion" with "wolf" in the OP and the guide works fine.
Kirito
Invader
9 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Kirito wrote:
Wulf wrote:
Kirito wrote:do not even have a end ggame setting basicely this guide is not well made

dude, you just necro'd a 2 years old outdated guide...

true that still that lion stance instead of wolf stance is a baadd choice


That's actually fair, now that I look back at my character I have the 1pt wolf stance hotkeyed and not the 1pt lion stance. :lol:
Just mentally replace "lion" with "wolf" in the OP and the guide works fine.


i guess :)