Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
somberlaindx
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks issue was I was comparing it to my non ladder one from last season that has the full set. SHe is 1k dex less + set dealing about 11k fusillade vs a good chunk of end game gear + the 1k dex dealing 9k was confused. But it seems it's the Moon Queen buff from set that was doing the difference.
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What do you think about using shark on off hand for the bloodlust?
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1346 | 171
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Shark or Shark (Xis)? If the former, using
Circe
Circe
Sorceress Orbs

'Amn'
Runeword Level: 25
+(6 to 8)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Poison Spell Damage
+1 to Bloodlust
(11 to 15)% to Energy
+1 to All Skills when using an Apple
+any 6-socket shield socketed with Nih Runes on-switch would be more convenient. If the latter, it's easier to use
Shamanka
Shamanka
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Dexterity: 203
Required Level: 100
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.1 per Dexterity)%
+(3 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
45% Cast Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(6 to 16) to Bloodlust
Maximum Life (31 to 40)%
Lightning Resist +(50 to 70)%
Fire Resist +(50 to 70)%
Socketed (4)
+Nih Runes on-switch. Also, regarding Shark (Xis) specifically, If you're gonna use it until Bloodlust procs, you may as well just keep using it as your main weapon.
User avatar
Dru
Azure Drake
165 | -2
would you recommend farnham UMO on your starhawk or is it no different from using regular LOA mystic orbs. OR would it be better putting farnham UMO on some boots?
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Solfege wrote:Shark or Shark (Xis)? If the former, using
Circe
Circe
Sorceress Orbs

'Amn'
Runeword Level: 25
+(6 to 8)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Poison Spell Damage
+1 to Bloodlust
(11 to 15)% to Energy
+1 to All Skills when using an Apple
+any 6-socket shield socketed with Nih Runes on-switch would be more convenient. If the latter, it's easier to use
Shamanka
Shamanka
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Dexterity: 203
Required Level: 100
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.1 per Dexterity)%
+(3 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
45% Cast Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(6 to 16) to Bloodlust
Maximum Life (31 to 40)%
Lightning Resist +(50 to 70)%
Fire Resist +(50 to 70)%
Socketed (4)
+Nih Runes on-switch. Also, regarding Shark (Xis) specifically, If you're gonna use it until Bloodlust procs, you may as well just keep using it as your main weapon.


Ooooh my bad... Ty :) one more question. I got wolf stance cotw, in what item should i put it into, im using physical gear and was thinking that best option would be rogues or champion of triune (also what would be the best option if i later sell the item i put it into)
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1346 | 171
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dru wrote:would you recommend farnham UMO on your starhawk or is it no different from using regular LOA mystic orbs. OR would it be better putting farnham UMO on some boots?


2x Farnam would be great on Starhawk if you have a couple. The random movement speed may get annoying, but I doubt it would hurt that much during the slow cycles while Baneblade is active.

Pac198 wrote:Ooooh my bad... Ty :) one more question. I got wolf stance cotw, in what item should i put it into, im using physical gear and was thinking that best option would be rogues or champion of triune (also what would be the best option if i later sell the item i put it into)


I don't really do much playing around with CotWs b/c I almost never find them. But if I had to choose...I'd say belt is probably a better option. Items with CotWs in them can't be unsocketed, so it's better to lose the ability to swap out 2 socket-fillers than 4. Also, be mindful that CotWs raise an item's base clvl req to 110. So if you've slapped 5x MOs on your belt, you'll need to be clvl 130 before you can wear it.

As for resale value, I don't trade, so I couldn't tell you. I do know that most people prefer "clean" items, though. So if you use that CotW, chances are you may not get much for the item you used it in unless someone is looking for that specific combo.
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Solfege wrote:
Dru wrote:would you recommend farnham UMO on your starhawk or is it no different from using regular LOA mystic orbs. OR would it be better putting farnham UMO on some boots?


2x Farnam would be great on Starhawk if you have a couple. The random movement speed may get annoying, but I doubt it would hurt that much during the slow cycles while Baneblade is active.

Pac198 wrote:Ooooh my bad... Ty :) one more question. I got wolf stance cotw, in what item should i put it into, im using physical gear and was thinking that best option would be rogues or champion of triune (also what would be the best option if i later sell the item i put it into)


I don't really do much playing around with CotWs b/c I almost never find them. But if I had to choose...I'd say belt is probably a better option. Items with CotWs in them can't be unsocketed, so it's better to lose the ability to swap out 2 socket-fillers than 4. Also, be mindful that CotWs raise an item's base clvl req to 110. So if you've slapped 5x MOs on your belt, you'll need to be clvl 130 before you can wear it.

As for resale value, I don't trade, so I couldn't tell you. I do know that most people prefer "clean" items, though. So if you use that CotW, chances are you may not get much for the item you used it in unless someone is looking for that specific combo.


Alright thanks!
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what a lucky day, turned 125lvl and did astrogha-461life, belial 410, vizjun 40dex 30str/vit :D
User avatar
Dru
Azure Drake
165 | -2
Pac198 wrote:what a lucky day, turned 125lvl and did astrogha-461life, belial 410, vizjun 40dex 30str/vit :D

how'd you pull off astrogha? :O


@Solfege
do you know if the proc on
Orb of Annihilation
Orb of Annihilation
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon to Add Bonus
10% Chance to cast level 1 Detonate on Melee Attack
+5% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
5% Bonus to Energy
+10 Required Level
is good? level 1 to detonate???
Edited by Dru 2 months.
Pac198
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dru wrote:
Pac198 wrote:what a lucky day, turned 125lvl and did astrogha-461life, belial 410, vizjun 40dex 30str/vit :D

how'd you pull off astrogha? :O


@Solfege
do you know if the proc on
Orb of Annihilation
Orb of Annihilation
Mystic Orb

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon to Add Bonus
10% Chance to cast level 1 Detonate on Melee Attack
+5% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
5% Bonus to Energy
+10 Required Level
is good? level 1 to detonate???


with alot of deaths :D it wasnt rly hard but kinda frustrating :P just ran at the bitch and hit with charged strike and basicly did it as corpse run xd