Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
hikki12
Invader
8 | 0
ok i am having trouble dying in hell any advice? they hit so hard
Solfege
Blood Golem
1350 | 171
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hikki12 wrote:ok i am having trouble dying in hell any advice? they hit so hard

Make sure all your TU gear is at T4 and your armor pieces are socketed with enough perfect res gems to hit at least 65% Elemental res when starting Hell.

It's natural for Uber areas to be a little tough, but main storyline areas shouldn't be giving you any trouble.
OrphineM
Vampiress
37 | 0
And on top of this, you might find it worth retrying once you get to nihlathak and farm some signets if that fails. Helps your stats and you might even pick up a few SUs to trade/signet/use.

An extra 300-400 stat points and some levels can trivialize the early ubers and get you to the midgame.
ReviveD
Imp
5 | 0
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Anyway basically while leveling I want to max moon/fusi/living until I can get bane/warp?

Also having a ton of mana issues already and I just started.
lazyknob
Azure Drake
175 | 6
Asteldm wrote:Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Anyway basically while leveling I want to max moon/fusi/living until I can get bane/warp?

Are you spamming moonstrike as an attack? It's meant to be used just for it's buff and not so much at lower levels because it doesn't last very long.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
lazyknob wrote:
Asteldm wrote:Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Are you spamming moonstrike as an attack? It's meant to be used just for it's buff and not so much at lower levels because it doesn't last very long.

No I'm currently spamming the 2nd skill in the melee tree. I don't have the last 2 skills just the first 3. Legit only played for a little bit.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2422 | 322
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Asteldm wrote:Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..

Act 3 Mephisto runs are good source of arcane crystals for you. Until that runewords and even rares are enough. Tal rune in sorc crystal sword, Eth rune in belt, armor from tristram, ect.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Anonymous: wrote:
Asteldm wrote:Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..

Act 3 Mephisto runs are good source of arcane crystals for you. Until that runewords and even rares are enough. Tal rune in sorc crystal sword, Eth rune in belt, armor from tristram, ect.

I figured I could just skip past all of those low level runewords till I get tus. Guess not. I made them and now i'm just destroying everything like I expected to. Think shark made the most difference though. Thanks.