Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ReviveD
Imp
5 | 0
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Anyway basically while leveling I want to max moon/fusi/living until I can get bane/warp?

Also having a ton of mana issues already and I just started.
User avatar
lazyknob
Azure Drake
175 | 6
Asteldm wrote:Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Anyway basically while leveling I want to max moon/fusi/living until I can get bane/warp?

Also having a ton of mana issues already and I just started.


Are you spamming moonstrike as an attack? It's meant to be used just for it's buff and not so much at lower levels because it doesn't last very long.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
lazyknob wrote:
Asteldm wrote:Just started playing this after quitting uhm because I couldn't respec no bella with messed up skill points.

Anyway basically while leveling I want to max moon/fusi/living until I can get bane/warp?

Also having a ton of mana issues already and I just started.


Are you spamming moonstrike as an attack? It's meant to be used just for it's buff and not so much at lower levels because it doesn't last very long.


No I'm currently spamming the 2nd skill in the melee tree. I don't have the last 2 skills just the first 3. Legit only played for a little bit.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2511 | 337
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Asteldm wrote:Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..


Act 3 Mephisto runs are good source of arcane crystals for you. Until that runewords and even rares are enough. Tal rune in sorc crystal sword, Eth rune in belt, armor from tristram, ect.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | -1
Anonymous: wrote:
Asteldm wrote:Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..


Act 3 Mephisto runs are good source of arcane crystals for you. Until that runewords and even rares are enough. Tal rune in sorc crystal sword, Eth rune in belt, armor from tristram, ect.

I figured I could just skip past all of those low level runewords till I get tus. Guess not. I made them and now i'm just destroying everything like I expected to. Think shark made the most difference though. Thanks.
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1377 | 180
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Asteldm wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:
Asteldm wrote:Don't have much free time at all but played a little more. Starting melee without any TUs is so painful. Wraith is such a bad skill IMO. Since we eventually get firedance I ended up putting 1 point into flamestrike and it's so much better than wraith right now. Need some TUs..


Act 3 Mephisto runs are good source of arcane crystals for you. Until that runewords and even rares are enough. Tal rune in sorc crystal sword, Eth rune in belt, armor from tristram, ect.

I figured I could just skip past all of those low level runewords till I get tus. Guess not. I made them and now i'm just destroying everything like I expected to. Think shark made the most difference though. Thanks.


Yeah, I don't recommend skipping parts of the walkthrough unless you know what you're doing. There's a reason I put as much detail into it as I did.
kukabays
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,
First of all I know about the game, I just played the main story. I don't have detailed information. You decided to play the wizard near your creation. But I got stuck in 'Andariel' boss at ACT 1 Nightmare. Because he kills in two-three shots. I gave my skills and stats as you showed me, but I Loot my stuff off the floor and they're crap. Where do I go wrong and die so easily? Sorry about that bad English.
Istaryu
Mangler
498 | -12
kukabays wrote:Hello,
First of all I know about the game, I just played the main story. I don't have detailed information. You decided to play the wizard near your creation. But I got stuck in 'Andariel' boss at ACT 1 Nightmare. Because he kills in two-three shots. I gave my skills and stats as you showed me, but I Loot my stuff off the floor and they're crap. Where do I go wrong and die so easily? Sorry about that bad English.


Socket perfect gems in your armors to cap your resists.