Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just run near astro, cast firedance, if you have it, fussilade, and run/blink away. Clear the darklings after, the statues die on their own after like 10s. Repeat until dead. Astro might tp at the touch of the first fussilade blade dealing no dmg, or it will shred 1/4 of the boss' hp before blinking away, its all luck. It is possible that fussilade kilsl a statue, but its not a big deal. The boss heals a little bit, and you get slowed to fuck (and any dmg you take while cursed will 1shot you). Just be patient, and dont rush.
Reishu
Balrog
121 | 0
thank all for answers

And one more question, phys setup will better ele setup on purify-base dung? Is reason to make ele build except element (kabraxis) or farm dunc/fauz?

btw, i have phys based setup (without nero and unique amulet, used endless loop/Honorific belt and rare amulet instead ). With set play more comfortable ( more damage and survive). What i'm doint wrong?
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Reishu wrote:thank all for answers

And one more question, phys setup will better ele setup on purify-base dung? Is reason to make ele build except element (kabraxis) or farm dunc/fauz?

btw, i have phys based setup (without nero and unique amulet, used endless loop/Honorific belt and rare amulet instead ). With set play more comfortable ( more damage and survive). What i'm doint wrong?


Why would your build matter for purify ubers? You can only dmg purify bosses with purify. And what makes you say elemental build is good for kabraxis elementals and dunc/fauzt? Phys is just as good, if not better, because of huge leech.
Reishu
Balrog
121 | 0
Istaryu wrote:Why would your build matter for purify ubers? You can only dmg purify bosses with purify

i mean that phys build has more survive and better for switch part of gear. Isn't it?

Istaryu wrote: And what makes you say elemental build is good for kabraxis elementals and dunc/fauzt? Phys is just as good, if not better, because of huge leech.

yes, sorry for my eng

i mean that no specific reason to make ele build. Only for easier elemtals and one of the gear option for farm generally ( dunc/fauz for example ).

Or ele build has some reason more? ( compared with phys )
Diaco
Gravedigger
189 | 1
Reishu wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Why would your build matter for purify ubers? You can only dmg purify bosses with purify

i mean that phys build has more survive and better for switch part of gear. Isn't it?

Istaryu wrote: And what makes you say elemental build is good for kabraxis elementals and dunc/fauzt? Phys is just as good, if not better, because of huge leech.

yes, sorry for my eng

i mean that no specific reason to make ele build. Only for easier elemtals and one of the gear option for farm generally ( dunc/fauz for example ).

Or ele build has some reason more? ( compared with phys )


you'll probably kill necrobots faster with elemental build, but I don't think there's any other significant advantage. I think it's mostly useful if you happen to have the necessary gear for the ele build and not the phys one.
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:
Reishu wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Why would your build matter for purify ubers? You can only dmg purify bosses with purify

i mean that phys build has more survive and better for switch part of gear. Isn't it?

Istaryu wrote: And what makes you say elemental build is good for kabraxis elementals and dunc/fauzt? Phys is just as good, if not better, because of huge leech.

yes, sorry for my eng

i mean that no specific reason to make ele build. Only for easier elemtals and one of the gear option for farm generally ( dunc/fauz for example ).

Or ele build has some reason more? ( compared with phys )


you'll probably kill necrobots faster with elemental build, but I don't think there's any other significant advantage. I think it's mostly useful if you happen to have the necessary gear for the ele build and not the phys one.


No, you dont. Bladestorm has a big part of its dmg converted to magic.
Reishu
Balrog
121 | 0
Istaryu wrote:Just run near astro, cast firedance, if you have it, fussilade, and run/blink away. Clear the darklings after, the statues die on their own after like 10s. Repeat until dead. Astro might tp at the touch of the first fussilade blade dealing no dmg, or it will shred 1/4 of the boss' hp before blinking away, its all luck. It is possible that fussilade kilsl a statue, but its not a big deal. The boss heals a little bit, and you get slowed to fuck (and any dmg you take while cursed will 1shot you). Just be patient, and dont rush.

I did it! ~15 minutes with sorc melee set ( because phys setup armor proc killed statues ). Thank you, it's really better, then charged strike ( but every 2-3 run = death from frozen orb ).
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Reishu wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Just run near astro, cast firedance, if you have it, fussilade, and run/blink away. Clear the darklings after, the statues die on their own after like 10s. Repeat until dead. Astro might tp at the touch of the first fussilade blade dealing no dmg, or it will shred 1/4 of the boss' hp before blinking away, its all luck. It is possible that fussilade kilsl a statue, but its not a big deal. The boss heals a little bit, and you get slowed to fuck (and any dmg you take while cursed will 1shot you). Just be patient, and dont rush.

I did it! ~15 minutes with sorc melee set ( because phys setup armor proc killed statues ). Thank you, it's really better, then charged strike ( but every 2-3 run = death from frozen orb ).


Srozen orb happens only if you walk in melee range. You know fussilade is not actually a melee skill, right?
Reishu
Balrog
121 | 0
Istaryu wrote:Srozen orb happens only if you walk in melee range. You know fussilade is not actually a melee skill, right?

yes, but sometimes i was too close


What about the void/laz/nymyr equip and tactics?
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Reishu wrote:
Istaryu wrote:Srozen orb happens only if you walk in melee range. You know fussilade is not actually a melee skill, right?

yes, but sometimes i was too close


What about the void/laz/nymyr equip and tactics?


Max vit, and quiet crafts. Fire/cold works great. For laz, you can use the sword that gives 10% base block for easy max block.