Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
HeroicDose
Cultist
23 | 0
just started playing median a few days ago. i started with a pally following the lazy neutraldin guide but found myself far too squishy trying to do stuff in mostly t4s. switched to playing this which has a ton more survivability and im liking it a lot.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HeroicDose

currently duncraig is reasonable to farm, bit more deaths than id like. trying to replace pretty much everything with better crafts rn, the belt isnt too bad but most everything else needs to go. im too squishy to farm teganze rn so im saving up tg for oris. any other suggestions?


btw, im fairly certain herr donner is better for early game in every regard. better spell damage and more slot potential.
mortimer_85
Gravedigger
194 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HeroicDose wrote:....


Haven't done the math yet but with Demiurge up you should have 2000ish energy by now. Start crafting Zod crafted jewels and replace them with the Hels. A plain 13+EF 2sd is better than a Hel rune by now. Some charms has really good stats, some don't if you can be bothered, farm for better all att and %att on some of them.

MO your Weapon with EF and Cast Rate if you can hit another breakpoint with it.

If Damage is okish switch to
Shadowmoon
Shadowmoon
Crown Shield (4)

(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 10
Required Dexterity: 43
Defense: (167-191) to (329-376)
Chance to Block: 2%
5% Cast Speed
5% Attack Speed
+(4 to 5)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(4 to 5)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(8 to 10)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(18 to 35)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
Lightning Absorb (3 to 5)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Socketed (2)

(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 28
Required Dexterity: 64
Defense: (535-594) to (983-1093)
Chance to Block: 2%
10% Cast Speed
10% Attack Speed
+(8 to 9)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(8 to 9)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(14 to 16)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(52 to 69)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Absorb (9 to 11)%
Lightning Absorb (9 to 11)%
Fire Absorb (9 to 11)%
Socketed (2)

(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 45
Required Dexterity: 135
Defense: (1325-1439) to (2386-2590)
Chance to Block: 2%
15% Cast Speed
15% Attack Speed
+(12 to 13)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(12 to 13)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(20 to 22)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(87 to 103)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Absorb (15 to 17)%
Lightning Absorb (15 to 17)%
Fire Absorb (15 to 17)%
Socketed (3)

(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 54
Required Dexterity: 280
Defense: (1968-2123) to (3529-3806)
Chance to Block: 2%
15% Cast Speed
15% Attack Speed
+(14 to 15)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(14 to 15)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(23 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(104 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Absorb (18 to 20)%
Lightning Absorb (18 to 20)%
Fire Absorb (18 to 20)%
Socketed (4)

for Teganze. MO armor slots with ED and TCD for more tankiness or with energy for more synergy bonus...
HeroicDose
Cultist
23 | 0
this had probly been said but bone scalpel makes a nice upgrade in between your t4 and oris

also: what are peoples thoughts on using adjudicator for this build?
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
In areas that you dont need single target damage to farm but there is a lot of danger to your HP, like Teganze, would Angiris Star be a good "farming" weapon?

I figure with the life leech you could just facetank those areas and I like that idea. I'm currently using deadlakes and dying a lot in Teg if i run into too many mobs.
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
693 | 15
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WakkaXD wrote:In areas that you dont need single target damage to farm but there is a lot of danger to your HP, like Teganze, would Angiris Star be a good "farming" weapon?

I figure with the life leech you could just facetank those areas and I like that idea. I'm currently using deadlakes and dying a lot in Teg if i run into too many mobs.


the leech is very insignificant unless you are hitting multiple enemies at once, it won't outheal teganze damage
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
693 | 15
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:this had probly been said but bone scalpel makes a nice upgrade in between your t4 and oris

also: what are peoples thoughts on using adjudicator for this build?


adjudicator was the best weapon, but now that it's damage was halved you end up doing more dps with oris and spamming magic missiles while farming
OrphineM
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
OrphineM wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:Can this build do tenganze fairly well? Thanks in advance.

yes very easily once you're in mostly mid-game gear, should have no problem self farming your oris'

Failing that a sumodin can steamroll it with just honorifics, you just blink onto every mob pack and they do the rest.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Danmaku

Anywho, my magic missile damage is good, but my vessel, not so much. Outside of filling gloves, MO'ing my gear, and possibly rolling better crafted items/getting endgame uniques, how can I up my survivability in duncraig? I should be steamrolling the mobs but I still go splat if I get tagged at all.



make sure your phys res is 50% that'll help a ton. otherwise your gear could use some work for sure, work on getting some better crafts with high attribute rolls as well, +3 viz neck would be better than that witchmoon, etc, also in duncraig since you have oris make sure you are killing with MM as well on top of your vessels


Yeah, turns out I didn't quite max out my black road skill, which got my phys up to 50%. I *think* the vessels snapshot, so prebuffing before casting those seems to help as well. Dunc is now a pretty easy farm unless I get impatient and blink into a crowd like an idiot. Getting better crafts is still annoying because shrines are a pain to farm to just get those. K3K is nice and quick though, and MO'ing in damage seems to help as well.
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
693 | 15
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OrphineM wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
OrphineM wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:Can this build do tenganze fairly well? Thanks in advance.

yes very easily once you're in mostly mid-game gear, should have no problem self farming your oris'

Failing that a sumodin can steamroll it with just honorifics, you just blink onto every mob pack and they do the rest.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Danmaku

Anywho, my magic missile damage is good, but my vessel, not so much. Outside of filling gloves, MO'ing my gear, and possibly rolling better crafted items/getting endgame uniques, how can I up my survivability in duncraig? I should be steamrolling the mobs but I still go splat if I get tagged at all.



make sure your phys res is 50% that'll help a ton. otherwise your gear could use some work for sure, work on getting some better crafts with high attribute rolls as well, +3 viz neck would be better than that witchmoon, etc, also in duncraig since you have oris make sure you are killing with MM as well on top of your vessels


Yeah, turns out I didn't quite max out my black road skill, which got my phys up to 50%. I *think* the vessels snapshot, so prebuffing before casting those seems to help as well. Dunc is now a pretty easy farm unless I get impatient and blink into a crowd like an idiot. Getting better crafts is still annoying because shrines are a pain to farm to just get those. K3K is nice and quick though, and MO'ing in damage seems to help as well.


yeah vessels do not snapshot btw, they update every bolt. keeping buffs up is definitely advised though :D
OrphineM
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Now if I can figure out how to survive Teganze, we're golden. Need ultra instinct-level reflexes to dodge all those balls. I could just summon a stack of summons to absorb them, but it just takes so much time that way. Not sure how much damage my vessel needs to do to quickly gun down the spirits either.
WakkaXD
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
i tthink resurrecting a good tanky mob like those treemen in torajan jungles before Teg could help?