Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Berkabus1
Sasquatch
66 | 2
I have relic vessel of rerribution 16 sk 7% phys if anyone wants to buy it pm me
DeaTh
Azure Drake
165 | 4
mill3nia wrote:I'm going to have a little bit of extra time over the next couple weeks, I'm going to attempt to do my best to tackle the early - mid game section and get it current, if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on what needs to change please feel free to reply or PM.

Draft for you :) Higly wanna discuss more competent options.

Attributes:
► Show Spoiler

Gear:
► Show Spoiler

Skills(few variants):
Old but gold(I took it from the old guide with minor fixes):
► Show Spoiler

Late Game farm:
► Show Spoiler

@riddyl's idea:
Get base build. Drop demiurge and get more Vessel of Retribution/SoE. But now his build is back to a more classic one. Judging by the link https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=blacknoir

Useful Link for this season - How spell damage works now by @NotCube (ty, man!)
mill3nia
Cog
225 | 31
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:
mill3nia wrote:I'm going to have a little bit of extra time over the next couple weeks, I'm going to attempt to do my best to tackle the early - mid game section and get it current, if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on what needs to change please feel free to reply or PM.

Attributes:
► Show Spoiler

Gear:
► Show Spoiler

Skills(few variants):
► Show Spoiler

Late Game farm:
► Show Spoiler

@riddyl's idea:
Get base build. Drop demiurge and get more Vessel of Retribution/SoE. But now his build is back to a more classic one. Judging by the link https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=blacknoir

appreciate it man! I'll look it over and run some tests over the next week or so and see how it feels.
riddyl
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:

Attributes:
► Show Spoiler

Gear:
► Show Spoiler

Skills(few variants):
► Show Spoiler

Late Game farm:
► Show Spoiler

@riddyl's idea:

I ended up changing again, now running smax both vessels as I have Angiris Star for sustain. Max L&D, then 12 Rapture and 12 Demi. This absolutely ruins Dunc in about 4mins with ~230%mf and picking up every unique. Annoyingly I'm missing quite a few charms, which means my life is too low for Fautz right now.