Xbow Necromancer

Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
PlayerOne wrote:Currently level 120 (really slow xp at 120 sigh) - sorry, a few nooby questions:

1. Why does the guide say not to mix ED and EWD MOs on weapon? I see a few TU/SU weps that have both stats so why is it harmfuil for this build?

2. Which would be better, Starkiller(4) or Aether in a Sacred Stinger xbow? And what sort of jewels to craft for the rw - leech ones or ED?
I'm getting really bad rolls on the rare Stingers I'm trying to craft - worse than the TU4 version - so I'm looking for something that will give a bit better damage until I find a sacred xbow.

3. Which are the best Cycles to put on the wormhole charm? Same question for the umbaru one.

Are you playing on TSW? If so, I might have a couple sacred stingers on a mule, I dont need them. It’s funny that when I NEEDED a sacred stinger to craft I would hardly ever have any drop but now that I upgraded to Hwains(sp?) I see 5 drop per game. Another decent option is Kronos(Taha rw) if u can get your hands on a taha rune. I know it isnt the best but it will kill stuff.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Appreciate the thought, but I'm playing SP. I have a couple of rare stingers I've been crafting but the results are rubbish. Also have fa couple of blue ones I could use for runewords if they are worthwhile.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
PlayerOne wrote:Appreciate the thought, but I'm playing SP. I have a couple of rare stingers I've been crafting but the results are rubbish. Also have fa couple of blue ones I could use for runewords if they are worthwhile.

Do you use D2 stats for at all? I did notice that when I started usimg that and added a line to notify me of sacred stingers that I found a whole bunch of them. Otherwise, Im sure I missed a bunch before using that. But im sure u could farm k3k enough amd good enough even with the TU4 stinger until you get one. Heck, even if you’d find a sacred dart thrower or any sacred xbow and craft that- that could probably outmatch the TU bow for now too.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
PlayerOne wrote:Currently level 120 (really slow xp at 120 sigh) - sorry, a few nooby questions:

1. Why does the guide say not to mix ED and EWD MOs on weapon? I see a few TU/SU weps that have both stats so why is it harmfuil for this build?

I think it's because you already have lots of EWD from STR that it's not worth MOing EWD anymore. Please correct me if I'm wrong

PlayerOne wrote:2. Which would be better, Starkiller(4) or Aether in a Sacred Stinger xbow? And what sort of jewels to craft for the rw - leech ones or ED?
I'm getting really bad rolls on the rare Stingers I'm trying to craft - worse than the TU4 version - so I'm looking for something that will give a bit better damage until I find a sacred xbow.

Non-Xis Aether? 6xJah 200 ED Starkiller will outdamage it easily (290 ED in total + 300 cold damage). You get ITD but it's easy to get AR + TU4 Light Gauntlets.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Anyone know if Zakarums set can drop in K3k? I looked through all my mules and I have at least a few pieces of every set(lots of them) and probably whole sets but im not very organized on my muling. But... I have not seen a single piece of this set. I could always trade and get ‘em but im just wondering if any of the set actually drops there.. in K3k.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Celladoor wrote:
PlayerOne wrote:Appreciate the thought, but I'm playing SP. I have a couple of rare stingers I've been crafting but the results are rubbish. Also have fa couple of blue ones I could use for runewords if they are worthwhile.

Do you use D2 stats for at all? I did notice that when I started usimg that and added a line to notify me of sacred stingers that I found a whole bunch of them. Otherwise, Im sure I missed a bunch before using that. But im sure u could farm k3k enough amd good enough even with the TU4 stinger until you get one. Heck, even if you’d find a sacred dart thrower or any sacred xbow and craft that- that could probably outmatch the TU bow for now too.

Yes I have the notifier set to show stingers. So far I only found 3 blue, 2 rare. Perhaps it's RNG. ;-|
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celladoor wrote:Anyone know if Zakarums set can drop in K3k? I looked through all my mules and I have at least a few pieces of every set(lots of them) and probably whole sets but im not very organized on my muling. But... I have not seen a single piece of this set. I could always trade and get ‘em but im just wondering if any of the set actually drops there.. in K3k.

It can, i had helm and gloves drop in the same k3k.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PlayerOne wrote:1. Why does the guide say not to mix ED and EWD MOs on weapon? I see a few TU/SU weps that have both stats so why is it harmfuil for this build?

I mean don't get them mixed up in your mind. It's fine to have both, no downsides to that, but ED% is very important while EWD% is not.

PlayerOne wrote:2. Which would be better, Starkiller(4) or Aether in a Sacred Stinger xbow? And what sort of jewels to craft for the rw - leech ones or ED?

Prolly Starkiller but you can very easily (shouldn't take more than 1 or 2 shrines) craft a stinger better than either or use another runeword like
Tartarus

Tartarus
Crossbows

'BerChamFal'
Runeword Level: 83
5% Chance to cast level 42 Mind Ripple on Kill
20% Attack Speed
+0.75 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 10%
(15 to 20)% to Strength
5% to Dexterity
Maximum Mana +5%
Fire Resist +100%
Lightning Resist +100%
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
instead.

PlayerOne wrote:3. Which are the best Cycles to put on the wormhole charm? Same question for the umbaru one.

Strength or MF on Corrupted Wormhole. Umbraru treasure you can't affect (every cubed essence gives +3 to -5 of each stat)
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Moasseman wrote:
PlayerOne wrote:1. Why does the guide say not to mix ED and EWD MOs on weapon? I see a few TU/SU weps that have both stats so why is it harmfuil for this build?

I mean don't get them mixed up in your mind. It's fine to have both, no downsides to that, but ED% is very important while EWD% is not.

And what does it mean that there's a cap at 200%ed?
Does it mean I dont need more than 200%ed on my weapon?
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
you can't have more than 200ed. i cap. max is set to 200ed. Nobody can have 500ed dmg weapon;p