Xbow Necromancer

Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
berry117 wrote:Is there anywhere I can see what the min/max rolls for crafting are...
I can easily see the min/max on using creepy.
What about the other affix's.

For example... crafting a stinger xbow, where can i see the min/max rolls for any or all of the affixes available that can roll

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ty.
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
berry117 wrote:Image

Feel like they can get a lot better than this, but i spent like 50 creepy shrines, and it's time to go hit level 138

Nice craft. I was trying to craft an upgrade with Wierd Shrines. Do you think creepy is the way to go? And did you craft and blessed your xbow with creepy?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm unsure, the guide says to craft with Creepy.
The author of the guide would definitely be the one to ask about that.
I'm pretty new to crafting and xbow necro in general.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
XuuuH wrote:Nice craft. I was trying to craft an upgrade with Wierd Shrines. Do you think creepy is the way to go? And did you craft and blessed your xbow with creepy?

All 4 of the "good" shrines for us (Intimidating, Creepy, Weird and Abandoned) to craft a weapon with are so close in power that it doesn't matter which you use.

For blessing, I'd suggest:

Intimidating IF weapon is at 165% ED or below

Abandoned IF the ED is high and you need attack rating (usually the case during early crafting)

Creepy IF neither of the two above.

Also sorry, I accidentally gave you a neg while trying to quote but another fella gave a + to balance it out :D
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
XuuuH wrote:Nice craft. I was trying to craft an upgrade with Wierd Shrines. Do you think creepy is the way to go? And did you craft and blessed your xbow with creepy?

All 4 of the "good" shrines for us (Intimidating, Creepy, Weird and Abandoned) to craft a weapon with are so close in power that it doesn't matter which you use.

For blessing, I'd suggest:

Intimidating IF weapon is at 165% ED or below

Abandoned IF the ED is high and you need attack rating (usually the case during early crafting)

Creepy IF neither of the two above.

Also sorry, I accidentally gave you a neg while trying to quote but another fella gave a + to balance it out :D

Thanks for the fast answer, Moass!! Keep up with the good job!
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any tips for farming Duncraig where you need to teleport into a large group? I usually summoner 10 edyrems and 3 skeletons before teleporting to try and get some meatshield, but sometimes it's just a insta-death, but as long as one die I can start spam Death Shards. But would be great if I could run deathless Dunc, since im fairly good geared aswell.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Yeahsper wrote:Any tips for farming Duncraig where you need to teleport into a large group? I usually summoner 10 edyrems and 3 skeletons before teleporting to try and get some meatshield, but sometimes it's just a insta-death, but as long as one die I can start spam Death Shards. But would be great if I could run deathless Dunc, since im fairly good geared aswell.

If you have ways to make your leech not suck (Hwanin, Bear claw quiver etc), you should be able to jump into an empty spot to not be instantly surrounded, drop a few widows and then move away if there are barrels flying in.

If you don't have Hwanin etc, then you'll prolly die quite often after jumping.
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Moasseman wrote:
Yeahsper wrote:Any tips for farming Duncraig where you need to teleport into a large group? I usually summoner 10 edyrems and 3 skeletons before teleporting to try and get some meatshield, but sometimes it's just a insta-death, but as long as one die I can start spam Death Shards. But would be great if I could run deathless Dunc, since im fairly good geared aswell.

If you have ways to make your leech not suck (Hwanin, Bear claw quiver etc), you should be able to jump into an empty spot to not be instantly surrounded, drop a few widows and then move away if there are barrels flying in.

If you don't have Hwanin etc, then you'll prolly die quite often after jumping.

Cryobeam proc quiver is pretty good in Dunc too, not for leeching but for freezing the entire screen after your jump. Just speaking from experience. I also use Hwanin's though.
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Moass, what do you think about this craft crossbow? Should I use it over Hwanin?