Xbow Necromancer

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
skilzorz
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
nemmate wrote:
skilzorz wrote:Hey guys, is this build still viable in 1.8? Restarting with Median!

Hy. Yes always viable. You can lvl-ing faster with summons first and the new rainbow stave (if you play ladder). For mid-endgame you need to invest hard, but it's a fun build I think. Have a nice play and good luck for farming !!! Welcome back

Well I feel like a giant noob again :) Searched all unique, set, etc items for "rainbow", couldnt' see how it applied :( What did you mean by rainbow staves? I am playing a ladder char :)
nemmate
Abomination
145 | 4
skilzorz wrote:
nemmate wrote:
skilzorz wrote:Hey guys, is this build still viable in 1.8? Restarting with Median!

Hy. Yes always viable. You can lvl-ing faster with summons first and the new rainbow stave (if you play ladder). For mid-endgame you need to invest hard, but it's a fun build I think. Have a nice play and good luck for farming !!! Welcome back

Well I feel like a giant noob again :) Searched all unique, set, etc items for "rainbow", couldnt' see how it applied :( What did you mean by rainbow staves? I am playing a ladder char :)

In Tristram a goblin drop an item for make a stave. There are lot of goblins this season. With this stave you can kill the rainbow goblin, which open a portal for loots. The staff (sorry it's not a stave) called Staff of heralding if I'm right. You can use after lvl33 and gives you good things and an Oskill. With this skill you can go to hell without dying (even if you make a melee or ranged, it's a fast alternative way).
skilzorz
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
nemmate wrote:
skilzorz wrote:
nemmate wrote:

In Tristram a goblin drop an item for make a stave. There are lot of goblins this season. With this stave you can kill the rainbow goblin, which open a portal for loots. The staff (sorry it's not a stave) called Staff of heralding if I'm right. You can use after lvl33 and gives you good things and an Oskill. With this skill you can go to hell without dying (even if you make a melee or ranged, it's a fast alternative way).

Understood, and thanks for the pointers :)
nemmate
Abomination
145 | 4
skilzorz wrote:
nemmate wrote:
skilzorz wrote:
nemmate wrote:

Understood, and thanks for the pointers :)

You're welcome. You can look a lot of thing about it in other forums and in the game docs. BTW if you see a rainbow goblin, you need to kill with the new staff's Oskill. And you can hurt him when he moves. Otherwise he's immune to all attacks