Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
0dino4ka
Prowler
16 | -1
why not
Ahriman
Ahriman
Belts

'Ghal'
Runeword Level: 100
+5 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+1 to All Skills
Adds 50-150 fire damage
Adds 50-150 lightning damage
Adds 50-150 cold damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 50) to all Attributes
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Requirements +10%
?
User avatar
rumblealex
Bone Archer
73 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It can work if you have nothing better, but it doesn't really provide anything more than other belts do. Flat damage will always be a priority compared to elemental damage.
User avatar
bapcja
Balrog
136 | -6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eadan wrote:Can anyone confirm the 4fpa attack is actually working as intended for werewolfs ( 6+ attack animations per second and correct amount of procs? )

I read the thread by suchbalance where he talks about wereform attack speed breakpoints and used the parameters for werebear he mentioned in second page to decrease my shapeshifter merc attack to 3fpa, but it doesn't look like he is attacking 8 times per second and proccing as much as he is supposed to with several on melee attack procs /10% fortress, 25% miasma, 5% doom(with ignore target defense against normal mobs).


bumping this, curious if anyone knows
hung9a91
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Decent guide. May I ask, if I were to use craft/runeword gear, what should I do?
User avatar
rumblealex
Bone Archer
73 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hung9a91 wrote:Decent guide. May I ask, if I were to use craft/runeword gear, what should I do?


There's already plenty of suggested runewords, as for crafted items, you should roll with Creepy shrines and look for high Strength bonus, high %ED, maximum Damage, Attack speed if possible, and a Proc like spike nova would be icing on the cake.

Armor pieces should be rolled with Creepy as well. I didn't really include crafted items in the guide because I hoped for consistency between players. Crafted items can vary a whole lot, and for someone who doesn't really know what affix to look for, they can cause issues.
Uncanny--
Lava Lord
92 | 1
hey, thanks for the guide. great toon!

just want to check about elfin weapons - is the damage boost to from the synergy of +%25 physical damage per base level? I see that earlier in the description it shows 'Bow Damage: +20%'

Thanks!
User avatar
Helzopro
Mangler
481 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Uncanny-- wrote:hey, thanks for the guide. great toon!

just want to check about elfin weapons - is the damage boost to from the synergy of +%25 physical damage per base level? I see that earlier in the description it shows 'Bow Damage: +20%'

Thanks!


phys damage only for bow
tempmail
Pit Knight
117 | -4
The guide mentioned 70%+ avoid. How do you achieve that?
User avatar
rumblealex
Bone Archer
73 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tempmail wrote:The guide mentioned 70%+ avoid. How do you achieve that?


Hi, All your avoid will be granted through the Druid skills. Here is how:

► Show Spoiler


With these 3 buffs you get exactly, or close to, 70%. Depending on your +skills bonus.

Image


If you're feeling adventurous you can reach some pretty high numbers..
Image
tempmail
Pit Knight
117 | -4
rumblealex wrote:
tempmail wrote:The guide mentioned 70%+ avoid. How do you achieve that?


Hi, All your avoid will be granted through the Druid skills. Here is how:

► Show Spoiler


With these 3 buffs you get exactly, or close to, 70%. Depending on your +skills bonus.

Image


If you're feeling adventurous you can reach some pretty high numbers..
Image


I'm feeling adventurous! How do you get those numbers?

Also I have another question. Evade is a chance to avoid attacks while moving. When your pouncing, is it considered that you're moving? I asked this question once before in short question thread but I forgot the answer and I can't find it...