Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Blightless wrote:On SC what would be better, Neph Spirit or Runemaster?

Neph spirit, and try to stack your gear with 10%+ minion damage jewels.
However neph spirit suffers from the problem that minions don't have ele pierce, so the damage is quite misleading.
Gelgsus
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CorralTheTroops wrote:

However neph spirit suffers from the problem that minions don't have ele pierce, so the damage is quite misleading.

THanks everyone for all the info.
Does Hunter's Mark help with that, or it just ups the elemental damage?
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anyone farming Scolsgen with summoner barb ? Is it viable farmer there ?
Gelgsus
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Harski wrote:Anyone farming Scolsgen with summoner barb ? Is it viable farmer there ?

I've seen someone farming scogs with summoner barb, but he asked me to leave after chatting a little. He said 1 player game is much easier. lvl 137 with good setup, goetia, morwynthra, gladiator, toraia. Crafted belt/gloves/boots. Nebelrings, lament of archbishop.Probably had all the charms and some relics... So pretty expensive gear/full setup.
Edited by Gelgsus 3 weeks.
Dugma
Jungle Hunter
25 | 3
Harski wrote:Anyone farming Scolsgen with summoner barb ? Is it viable farmer there ?

I am farming scosglen with my summoner, kinda slow but it gets the job done.

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Barrarar

the only item i'd consider a must is toraja's, I got the goetia a couple of scosglen runs in and it helps with resumming less, a good tainted crafted chest is more than enough.
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Gelgsus wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:

THanks everyone for all the info.
Does Hunter's Mark help with that, or it just ups the elemental damage?

Hunter's mark does physical damage, but if upgraded with primordial hunt it does the same thing as neph spirit (lots of rainbow damage), hwoever it suffers from the same problem i.e. minions don't get pierce.

However I'm not too sure what the average damage you're getting from either primordial hunt or NEph spirit really is; since I don't know how much res mobs generally have. You might be getting anywhere from 25% to 66% of the expected dps based on the mobs resists.
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
Does Wolven Guide Effect your summons?
Frytas
Ice Clan
573 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
crystalforge666 wrote:Does Wolven Guide Effect your summons?

nope
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?
Is it a direct multiplier since all their damage is ewd?
CorralTheTroops
Abomination
144 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
CorralTheTroops wrote:How does wolf stance or lion stance ewd work with spirits?
Is it a direct multiplier since all their damage is ewd?

Also does anyone have details about attack speed scaling on guardian spirits? I read here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77636&p=569131#p569131) that 1 point in wolf stance is enough to max as frames of guardian from 12 -> 7 frames, but I'd just like to hear more about the mechanics to confirm this.
Same post also talks about snapshotting stances on minions, which I'd like to hear more about too.