Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kurs_x5
Dark Huntress
12 | -1
I can't beat Diablo in nightmare because his fire nova skill kills me in one shot, where can I farm the gear you put in the gear description?
Cheno
Cog
225 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kurs_x5 wrote:I can't beat Diablo in nightmare because his fire nova skill kills me in one shot, where can I farm the gear you put in the gear description?

It's pretty brutal after it was tweaked but try to have as much fire resistance as possible, capped would be best. After that, your second best option is most likely more hp. In regards to the original post, you are somewhat out of luck regarding the set pieces, since they can be kinda hard to get, if you're only looking for 1-2 specific pieces. You should use the cube and craft yourself the tier 4 unique items listed. The runeword gloves that he listed would help a lot on Diablo since they have max fire resistance. Some builds will just have to accept that they will die on Diablo in nightmare and hell, since the fire nova is pretty brutal for low hp builds, no way around that. Keep a portal up and corpse run him.

Edit: If you're playing on realm, you could try and see if someone has the set pieces laying around. They aren't worth anything really, so it might be possible to find someone who doesn't care about them. Getting the rings and amulet can be very hard cause you can't craft those specifically, you basically reroll between 15 different rings and 10 amulets, or so.
Semigloss
Monkey King
293 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Use perfect bloodstones to help raise your max fire res. Since you are summoner you can actually cheese the fight a bit.... Get Diablo stuck on one of the corners and stand on the other side of it. Summon your guys infront of you and they'll run towards him, keeping Diablo around the corner and you out of sight.
soujiro707
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
any survivability tips? my health just tanks instantly even when spamming potions. Is there any way to have minions leech for you or anything?
nobrainnopain
Monkey King
285 | 2
just did diablo in nm. max fire res ..... summoning all minons, wolf stance, jump on him, go away a little bit, wait until most of the minions are dead, run away, resummon .... when got hit by a fire wave drink a potion ..... after about 6 or 7 times dia was dead .... and atm my minions have 0 resists and i use 2 swords, str only and nephalem - no rune master
nobrainnopain
Monkey King
285 | 2
as far as i know, the summons profit from skill points in strength ..... but i see no difference at the damage info at the summons when i put additional points in strength .... hmmm
Diaco
Core Lord
378 | 4
nobrainnopain wrote:as far as i know, the summons profit from skill points in strength ..... but i see no difference at the damage info at the summons when i put additional points in strength .... hmmm

Bonus damage comes.from spirit of the nephalem skill, it won't be shown on the skill tooltip. What you CAN see there is the minion damage/life/AR bonuses
nobrainnopain
Monkey King
285 | 2
Diaco wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:as far as i know, the summons profit from skill points in strength ..... but i see no difference at the damage info at the summons when i put additional points in strength .... hmmm

Bonus damage comes.from spirit of the nephalem skill, it won't be shown on the skill tooltip. What you CAN see there is the minion damage/life/AR bonuses

aaaaah ok ..... thx
Sunamar
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1 thing is the strength increases Nephalem damage, but also the Shamanic trance buff increases their physical damage by tons. When you increase your base strength, just recast the spell and your tooltip should update with higher numbers.
sorlix
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Did they nerf the spirit walk skill? I have 20 point on it but there is 3 sec cd on it