Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
733 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
FluxGenesis wrote:Still hardly can beat Duriel (maybe with 10 times dying, but that is not, what I want...)


That is because Duriel uses idol of scloscgen (or whatever), last skill of bear druid. It makes him turn grey, emit some novas, and most importantly gives him a ton of def and physical resist.
User avatar
Sunamar
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yes please, minion resists above 75%are useless, so try toget to exactly 75%, 1 2% more/less don't matter I suppose.
I believe that Akara is better than Fauztin since +1sk and tons of stuff for yourself, or even if it's better, akara should be enough until you get a good RW on sacred base or a shrine craft.
You might also find +sk things helpful, like Kali into hands (pul rune, +2sk), +1sk rings, +2/3sk amu... I pretty much went skills over minion stats during leveling and worked fine.
Duriel on Hell was, well... fun :D I went in and when several spirits died I just TPed town, resummoned, healed and went back and this again and again until he died (took quite long but I never died thanks to not staying there too long). If you can manage to resummon fast enough while not dying to the fortresses, even better.
If you still need further tips, just post an armory link (if it's not here already, too lazy to scroll up sorry XD ) and I can try to tell you more.
FluxGenesis
Vampiress
35 | 0
Sunamar wrote:If you can manage to resummon fast enough while not dying to the fortresses, even better.
If you still need further tips, just post an armory link (if it's not here already, too lazy to scroll up sorry XD ) and I can try to tell you more.


1.) I made some Macros on my keyboard, so that is no problem :)

2.) What is an armory link???

And yes, I always forget to TP-up in the boss-dungeons. I always have a TP the level before the bossfight begins.

I should change my behaviour
User avatar
Giu
Core Lord
384 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
FluxGenesis wrote:
Sunamar wrote:If you can manage to resummon fast enough while not dying to the fortresses, even better.
If you still need further tips, just post an armory link (if it's not here already, too lazy to scroll up sorry XD ) and I can try to tell you more.


1.) I made some Macros on my keyboard, so that is no problem :)

2.) What is an armory link???

And yes, I always forget to TP-up in the boss-dungeons. I always have a TP the level before the bossfight begins.

I should change my behaviour

https://tsw.vn.cz/
sorlix
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Sorlixoner
Diaco
Gravedigger
191 | 1
sorlix wrote:Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Sorlixoner

why are you using yul runes? your minions don't inherit your pierce... also, you can MO your amulets, rings and armors with resistances.
sorlix
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Diaco wrote:
sorlix wrote:Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Sorlixoner

why are you using yul runes? your minions don't inherit your pierce... also, you can MO your amulets, rings and armors with resistances.


Hmm I read in the guide to use yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg. But if its useless then i can switch them to jewels or gems. Thanks for you advice
Diaco
Gravedigger
191 | 1
sorlix wrote:
Diaco wrote:
sorlix wrote:Hey! how do you get enough resistances on you? I get one shotted every time because of the lack of resistances. Minions are doing good and they survive.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Sorlixoner

why are you using yul runes? your minions don't inherit your pierce... also, you can MO your amulets, rings and armors with resistances.


Hmm I read in the guide to use yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg. But if its useless then i can switch them to jewels or gems. Thanks for you advice


that's because the guide is old and yul runes used to give minion dmg, now it switched to another one, can't remember which. you are better off using crafted jewels if you are not using runemaster though
FluxGenesis
Vampiress
35 | 0
Hi there..

another question, now to ShrineCrafting.

I tried to shrinecraft some Gauntlets and the best ones so far is this:
Image

How the f*** can someone shrinecraft these:
Image

It´s a Screenshot from Z0D42, who made that Build
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Koetnir