Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Based
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Yeah im attempting to get that gear. Have a badly rolled Goetia Plate and Toraja's Champion that i got with another character/a friend but all the other SU/SSUs i at least right now can't farm with this char because of my level and it seems like my damage. I'm trying to transition over from phys Bowazon because the build felt to squishy for my playstyle but that character does way more damage with a crafted bow and trash gear(TU/honor) than this does with decent items. I just realized Vith runes do minion damage so i threw them in my shield/helm/armor slot and crafted a pair of gloves but even they don't seem too worth it. Minion rolls got nerfed into the gorund so its way closer to the values of max honorific gear.

Keep in mind this is only my second league of MXL and i barely played my first, i'm trying to understand the game but i feel like i'm missing something trying to make this character work.
Jampula
Sand Maggot
1171 | 40
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I had no idea that jewels were nerfed. But the build is still strong.
eric639
Core Lord
376 | -3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nice guide,i wonder if someone can show me a skill and gears plan for the recent v1.7 please?Especially for the T11+ labs,thank you!
MeatSlinger3000
Jungle Hunter
27 | -8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Outdated guide. Best to use this as a rough template before swapping to something like Warcry ASAP.
PureBlunt
Gravedigger
184 | 0
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Outdated guide. Best to use this as a rough template before swapping to something like Warcry ASAP.

That's not true it depends in what u want to do top ladder player is a summoner
MeatSlinger3000
Jungle Hunter
27 | -8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PureBlunt wrote:
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Outdated guide. Best to use this as a rough template before swapping to something like Warcry ASAP.

That's not true it depends in what u want to do top ladder player is a summoner

The guide is outdated, not the build concept of summoner barb.
Bliyadolubov
Pit Knight
115 | 1
Want to know - what mods from barb stances work on minions? And what about mercs
Jampula
Sand Maggot
1171 | 40
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bliyadolubov wrote:Want to know - what mods from barb stances work on minions? And what about mercs

I believe none nowadays, they were changed to self-buffs.
Semigloss
Core Lord
373 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:Want to know - what mods from barb stances work on minions? And what about mercs

I believe none nowadays, they were changed to self-buffs.

The skill says in blue text if it effects your minions or not. Eagle Stance is the only one that doesn't.

And none of them effect Merc anymore.
Jampula
Sand Maggot
1171 | 40
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:The skill says in blue text if it effects your minions or not. Eagle Stance is the only one that doesn't.

I must be blind, sorry for misinformation.