Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
m0uth
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
I get stomped in Duncraig, the Souls seem to hit me and not my minions or merc on every tele... am I doing something wrong?
m0uth
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
9k life 80 all res 200k defense btw
ozyrys
Djinn
537 | 0
Question i crafting jewels for summon barb and i dont know how many dmg and how many res orbs i should put into my gear like 50/50 or more dmg ones , and second question i crafting resistance jewels and maximum i can get is 4% minion res its that max what i can get from jewel ?:> ty for answearing
Heurni
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

Thx a lot for this nice guide, i would like to know if
Skeld's Battlesong
Skeld's Battlesong
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
Strength Damage Bonus: (25/256 per Strength)%
Guardian Spirits Inherit 100% of Your Deadly Strike
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
+(25 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(25 to 75) to Vitality
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (6)

is good ? i can have 12% Deadly strike without sacryfing too much minion stuff.
m0uth
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
selling my entire summon barb setup for ancients legacy, lol I hate it
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
m0uth wrote:I get stomped in Duncraig, the Souls seem to hit me and not my minions or merc on every tele... am I doing something wrong?

pm'd

ozyrys wrote:Question i crafting jewels for summon barb and i dont know how many dmg and how many res orbs i should put into my gear like 50/50 or more dmg ones , and second question i crafting resistance jewels and maximum i can get is 4% minion res its that max what i can get from jewel ?:> ty for answearing

you wan't to have at least 75 total minion res. depends on you'r gear mostly. max out dmg orbs on every piece first then rest into res(if need) then minion life. 4% is maximum, you are most likely better off crafting with kur or tir

Heurni wrote:Hi,

Thx a lot for this nice guide, i would like to know if
Skeld's Battlesong
Skeld's Battlesong
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
Strength Damage Bonus: (25/256 per Strength)%
Guardian Spirits Inherit 100% of Your Deadly Strike
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
+(25 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(25 to 75) to Vitality
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (6)

is good ? i can have 12% Deadly strike without sacryfing too much minion stuff.

12% deadly strike sounds a bit low at first glance but it could be worth a try for sure. I don't think it beats gladiators rage overall, especially for farming but could be useful vs bosses. maybe someone else has more info about this.
akapaka89
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi,

what runes do you use in your equipment and the mercs equipment?
alokad24
Stygian Watcher
44 | -2

It's a my actual brb summ , what you think ?
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
akapaka89 wrote:Hi,
what runes do you use in your equipment and the mercs equipment?

hey there,
I just updated the guide a bit, also added part of this info. for merc i mostly use lah/sha and lum runes.
"sockets: We will use tal/lah runes and gems for the most part until hell. You will want to work on replacing gems by runes once you get Runemaster. I mostly used yul runes in the end to max out minion dmg."

alokad24 wrote:It's a my actual brb summ , what you think ?

looks nice ;)
Celladoor
Lava Lord
93 | 2
Hi! Nice guide! It got me going solidily on TSW but now im doimg SP only and am revisiting this build to get to some mid/late game easy farming for other toons.

My question is, I have not seen this info elsewhere, but what stats transfer to minions?

If a weapon has +150% dmg to undead/demons does that transfer to minions? What ab deadly strike/ Crushing blow/ Stun? Does a piece of stun gear let my Spirits have stun attacks? Im just confused on what does or does not transfer to my minions. Thanks!