Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
skrig
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Things you mentioned do not transfer to minions. Deadly Strike, though, can be given to Guardian with a Skeld's Battlesong SU sword.

So just look at minion AR/damage/life/resist and bonuses that are specifically written, like bonus damage to Protector Spirit bloodlust :D
Metaxar
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LATE-END GAME SKILLS/STATS(LVL 120+)
▼ SHOW SPOILER
Once you get/craft some decent gear & minion jewels you can respec from nephalems spirit into runemaster. You will lose a lot of def by this, but the extra dmg you get will balance that out for the most part. It can help to spec into some extra vitality or put more points into bear stance if you want to go a little more tanky, try to get around 200k def. I went for around 12k life and got to 2000 str with that.

str: most goes in here
dex: 0
vita: as much as u want/need
energy: 0

wasnt that meant to be the other way round?
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Metaxar wrote:LATE-END GAME SKILLS/STATS(LVL 120+)
▼ SHOW SPOILER
Once you get/craft some decent gear & minion jewels you can respec from nephalems spirit into runemaster. You will lose a lot of def by this, but the extra dmg you get will balance that out for the most part. It can help to spec into some extra vitality or put more points into bear stance if you want to go a little more tanky, try to get around 200k def. I went for around 12k life and got to 2000 str with that.

str: most goes in here
dex: 0
vita: as much as u want/need
energy: 0

wasnt that meant to be the other way round?


derp, thanks for pointing that out lol
kolegra
Destroyer
6 | 0
why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kolegra wrote:why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?


You are not engaged in melee combat directly, but due to using teleport as your movement you will be in melee range a lot.
Thundergod helps with keeping enemies from swarming you and immobilized ranged attackers wont use ranged skills/aoe spells.
If you use A5 merc you will have 2 stun novas which will result in enemies being immobilized quite often.
I feel 1 point in there is definitely worth it
kolegra
Destroyer
6 | 0
Z0D42 wrote:
kolegra wrote:why take thundergod at all? what benefit does it provide? doesn't seem very useful if you're not engaged in melee yourself.
aren't the stun novas every 15 seconds?


You are not engaged in melee combat directly, but due to using teleport as your movement you will be in melee range a lot.
Thundergod helps with keeping enemies from swarming you and immobilized ranged attackers wont use ranged skills/aoe spells.
If you use A5 merc you will have 2 stun novas which will result in enemies being immobilized quite often.
I feel 1 point in there is definitely worth it


that sounds good, guess i will try it when i level next
User avatar
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1176 | 48
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It also gives a sick looking aura
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
added some footage for the most common farming areas: duncraif, teganze, fautzinville/bremmtown.
will upload some boss fights aswell soon
Jovoman
Monkey King
282 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
how do you have 12 of each minion?!?!?!? i only have 5..... wtf?? i have skill to lvl 28 and gladiatoes rage but just +1 minion but HOW you have 12???
Z0D42
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jovoman wrote:how do you have 12 of each minion?!?!?!? i only have 5..... wtf?? i have skill to lvl 28 and gladiatoes rage but just +1 minion but HOW you have 12???


the only possible explanation I have for this is that you are not using shamanic trance.
It's a buff not a passive, you have to cast it otherwise it won't have any effect