Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.3

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Hm, where in the app is the App-Only Stash? Is it the ones without the Sigma icon by them?
Jitan, Come On
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Seipherwood wrote:Hm, where in the app is the App-Only Stash? Is it the ones without the Sigma icon by them?

Yes.

@Kambala
Some tiered unique items are mixed with sacred uniques when sorting. Is this fixable?
Captcha
Heretic
407 | 18
kambala wrote:update released!

Stunning. Have another cookie. Your work is appreciated. :thumb:
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Ah, it was greyed out so i didnt think it worked, had to move an item to it first, derp :) time to clean house!
kambala
Heretic
418 | 70
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Jitan, Come On wrote:Some tiered unique items are mixed with sacred uniques when sorting. Is this fixable?

should be, but would require another update
Jitan, Come On
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Shared stash (in-game one) isnt being saved. After you do all the item transfering and what not, after you press save, only charater and mxlot stash are saved, not in-game shared stash.

Did some testing, looks like its the button "move all items here" is bugged. If i move items manually, by alt+click, shared stash is saved.
kambala
Heretic
418 | 70
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Jitan, Come On wrote:Did some testing, looks like its the button "move all items here" is bugged. If i move items manually, by alt+click, shared stash is saved.

could be... thanks for the report!
Jitan, Come On
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Speaking of, could make checkmark "apply to all pages" remember its state?
Captcha
Heretic
407 | 18
The Shared Stash vs Infinite Stash looks new.

Is that the 3-page Shared Stash that came in with 2.0? So the old "Shared Stash" had to be called something else, so it's now called the "Infinite Shared Stash"?

I'm a bit confused how it works though. I right-clicked items in a char's inventory, chose "Move to infinite shared stash" for each one (the only move option), but when I look... they are in Shared Stash, not the infinite one.

There doesn't seem to be anything about this in the OP.
Jitan, Come On
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Captcha wrote:The Shared Stash vs Infinite Stash looks new.

Is that the 3-page Shared Stash that came in with 2.0? So the old "Shared Stash" had to be called something else, so it's now called the "Infinite Shared Stash"?

I'm a bit confused how it works though. I right-clicked items in a char's inventory, chose "Move to infinite shared stash" for each one (the only move option), but when I look... they are in Shared Stash, not the infinite one.

There doesn't seem to be anything about this in the OP.

The one with Sigma icon, is in-game shared stash, the other one is from app. Apart from the bug mentioned couple posts above, all seems to be working fine, so the problem is on your end.