Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.3

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
kambala
Heretic
418 | 70
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Forbidden-Orc wrote:I then tried going in game and dumping all of the items from my local stash so that I didn't have the duplicates and it corrupted my local stash. Every time I load into the game and try to use the stash my game crashes. I had to revert to an older character save to fix it.

if I understand correctly, game broke your stash, not the program, which sounds like the notorious SP save bug. Do you still have the broken saves by chance?

plan to release a fix tomorrow.
Forbidden-Orc
Imp
4 | 0
kambala wrote:
Forbidden-Orc wrote:I then tried going in game and dumping all of the items from my local stash so that I didn't have the duplicates and it corrupted my local stash. Every time I load into the game and try to use the stash my game crashes. I had to revert to an older character save to fix it.

if I understand correctly, game broke your stash, not the program, which sounds like the notorious SP save bug. Do you still have the broken saves by chance?

plan to release a fix tomorrow.


Yes, the game is most likely to blame, unsure if a combination of both. Here is a breakdown of what happened:

1. Went to local stash page 2 and 3 in MXOT.
2. Clicked on "move to shared stash" for both those pages. Sorted infinite shared stash and all new items were there.
3. Clicked save in MXOT without issue.
4. Loaded game and went to my local stash. All items I had moved while in MXOT on page 2 and 3 were still there in game.
5. In game took all items from page 2/3 and sold them.
6. After saving and quitting I went back in and as soon as I loaded my local stash and tried to change pages or add/remove items the game would crash.

I also had the issue happen to me again after but fixed it before it could break my stash by reverting my infinite stash to a previous save then moving all the items one by one instead of using the move all function.

Unfortunately I don't have the save anymore, sorry about that. Glad to hear about the update tomorrow, thank you!
User avatar
kambala
Heretic
418 | 70
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Forbidden-Orc wrote:...

please upload game log for that day, maybe there's some hint as to what went wrong... They're in the Logs folder, named D2Debug-yyMMdd.txt


@iwan I'll answer your invaluable posts later :)
Captcha
Heretic
407 | 18
Edit: answered below.
Edited by Captcha 4 weeks.
Jitan, Come On
Rust Claw
82 | 4
v0.6 (18.09.2021)

[+] Sigma v2 support including extended stashes
[-] remove Mystic Orbs support (will be restored later)
Forbidden-Orc
Imp
4 | 0
kambala wrote:
Forbidden-Orc wrote:...

please upload game log for that day, maybe there's some hint as to what went wrong... They're in the Logs folder, named D2Debug-yyMMdd.txt


@iwan I'll answer your invaluable posts later :)


Here it is.
User avatar
Bazil
Invader
9 | 0
As a pure SP player I am very thankful for this tool, it helps me greatly with hoarding stuff. ;) I just have one question - was there back in the day an option to clear MO's from an item? I am not sure but I think there was something like that in 1.3-1.4 (the last Sigma I played before 2.0), but please correct me if I am wrong. Nevertheless, it would be great to have it, because sometimes a mistake can be made and refarming items just for MO-ing it again is... ugh...
Captcha
Heretic
407 | 18
Bazil wrote:As a pure SP player I am very thankful for this tool, it helps me greatly with hoarding stuff. ;) I just have one question - was there back in the day an option to clear MO's from an item? I am not sure but I think there was something like that in 1.3-1.4 (the last Sigma I played before 2.0), but please correct me if I am wrong. Nevertheless, it would be great to have it, because sometimes a mistake can be made and refarming items just for MO-ing it again is... ugh...

2 posts up ^
User avatar
kambala
Heretic
418 | 70
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
new fix released!
Forbidden-Orc wrote:Here it is.

thanks! unfortunately, it's the known stash crash...
smartasss
Daystar
666 | 6
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can items from 1.x Sigma be moved to 2.0?