Forbidden-Orc wrote:I then tried going in game and dumping all of the items from my local stash so that I didn't have the duplicates and it corrupted my local stash. Every time I load into the game and try to use the stash my game crashes. I had to revert to an older character save to fix it.
if I understand correctly, game broke your stash, not the program, which sounds like the notorious SP save bug. Do you still have the broken saves by chance?
plan to release a fix tomorrow.
Yes, the game is most likely to blame, unsure if a combination of both. Here is a breakdown of what happened:
1. Went to local stash page 2 and 3 in MXOT.
2. Clicked on "move to shared stash" for both those pages. Sorted infinite shared stash and all new items were there.
3. Clicked save in MXOT without issue.
4. Loaded game and went to my local stash. All items I had moved while in MXOT on page 2 and 3 were still there in game.
5. In game took all items from page 2/3 and sold them.
6. After saving and quitting I went back in and as soon as I loaded my local stash and tried to change pages or add/remove items the game would crash.
I also had the issue happen to me again after but fixed it before it could break my stash by reverting my infinite stash to a previous save then moving all the items one by one instead of using the move all function.
Unfortunately I don't have the save anymore, sorry about that. Glad to hear about the update tomorrow, thank you!