Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Gabri
Prowler
19 | 0
I know it is going to sound stupid, but how. Email?
And the file that say my character in save?
User avatar
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gabri wrote:I know it is going to sound stupid, but how. Email?
And the file that say my character in save?

You can send him files with a private message, there click the icon above text field with a diskette/floppy or whatever it is in english and he probably means the characters .d2s file. I don't know if you can send the whole folder.
Gabri
Prowler
19 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Gabri wrote:I know it is going to sound stupid, but how. Email?
And the file that say my character in save?

You can send him files with a private message, there click the icon above text field with a diskette/floppy or whatever it is in english and he probably means the characters .d2s file. I don't know if you can send the whole folder.[/quotThank you for your advise.
Will keep trying.
Im sure a 10 year old can do this, so there is still hope for me.
Gabri
Prowler
19 | 0
And there I go and mest it up on the first try @(
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Update when?
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
If you don't have time to keep the data up-to-date with new versions can you at least write a step-by-step guide on how to create it?
Also how does it behave when different languages are supported unevenly? I see a `ru` folder in the data files of 2.6, what happens when only an `en` folder gets updated for 2.7 and then the program refers to a value absent from `ru` folder? Because it's C++ I assume it just crashes with a cryptic error.
User avatar
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
BearBearderBarb wrote:If you don't have time to keep the data up-to-date with new versions can you at least write a step-by-step guide on how to create it?

you need source txt files for that which of course are not available. Plan to do during the week.
BearBearderBarb wrote:Also how does it behave when different languages are supported unevenly? I see a `ru` folder in the data files of 2.6, what happens when only an `en` folder gets updated for 2.7 and then the program refers to a value absent from `ru` folder? Because it's C++ I assume it just crashes with a cryptic error.

yes, usually it simply crashes when trying to access a null pointer
User avatar
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
User avatar
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Where can i get numbers for sets? Talking about sorting/sets.txt file. Druid's nature set is missing and in order to add it i would need set number.
Darkeclipsee
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi, is the tool safe to use on current MXL?