Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.6

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
maguzz
Imp
5 | 0
kambala wrote:Sigma is the name of the latest mod version. Which mod version are you playing?


i used this to play

viewtopic.php?t=4561
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
45 | -12
kambala wrote:
johnnxiv wrote:
kambala wrote:
Donoso wrote:how can i use PlugY with Sigma?

you can't use it in the game, only store your items using this tool


How to store items in Plugy in Sigma?

right-click an item in the program and you'll see


is this a joke? I can't store items in Sigma to Plugy. Please help.
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
335 | 38
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
maguzz wrote:
kambala wrote:Sigma is the name of the latest mod version. Which mod version are you playing?


i used this to play

viewtopic.php?t=4561

The name of the topic is the answer :)
johnnxiv wrote:
kambala wrote:
johnnxiv wrote:
kambala wrote:
Donoso wrote:how can i use PlugY with Sigma?

you can't use it in the game, only store your items using this tool


How to store items in Plugy in Sigma?

right-click an item in the program and you'll see


is this a joke? I can't store items in Sigma to Plugy. Please help.

Read my first answer to you very attentively
maguzz
Imp
5 | 0
kambala wrote:
maguzz wrote:
kambala wrote:Sigma is the name of the latest mod version. Which mod version are you playing?


i used this to play

viewtopic.php?t=4561

The name of the topic is the answer :)

i download the new client, is much better

question: How do I reveal the map in Act 2? In Act 1 I can
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
335 | 38
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
maguzz wrote:question: How do I reveal the map in Act 2? In Act 1 I can


this is not the right thread to ask such questions
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
45 | -12
kambala wrote:[quote="maguzz"

is this a joke? I can't store items in Sigma to Plugy. Please help.

Read my first answer to you very attentively[/quote]

I did. I right click on the items in Sigma and nothing happen.
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
335 | 38
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
johnnxiv wrote:I did. I right click on the items in Sigma and nothing happen.

open up your eyes and see the light:
you can't use it in the game, only store your items using this tool
User avatar
Scalewinged
Mahasattva
943 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Encountered some kind of problem with auto-sorting items. They're sometimes getting spreaded reandomly over the page like here on screens:

► Show Spoiler


Not a really big deal but just no idea what happened with keeping in mind that last time i used tool all was ok (ofc it's updated to 1.5).
Fing0
Invader
9 | -1
Hi i have the ultimative version (old one) and need the tool because i have my charm class but i dont know i must cube that to learn the skill class... so im now lvl94 and cant learn that skill...
So, i download the tool but when i try to load the pj a window saying "quest data not found" appear. i download the "ultimative" folder like the faw says, but inst work
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
335 | 38
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Fing0 wrote:Hi i have the ultimative version (old one) and need the tool because i have my charm class but i dont know i must cube that to learn the skill class... so im now lvl94 and cant learn that skill...
So, i download the tool but when i try to load the pj a window saying "quest data not found" appear. i download the "ultimative" folder like the faw says, but inst work

there's a separate download for older mods, read first post attentively