1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kramzzz
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Crash wrote:
kramzzz wrote:Hi to all, how about killing Xazax? =)

get a lot of physical damage and maybe some fire pierce/deadly strike, use carnage and lure his penitents away/carnage between run-by's. swing like 3-4 times, then lure them in a circle and sprint back to melee xazax again. that boss is mostly a damage and gear check. getting higher max cold and poison resist will help in melee range. Fire resist helps too but you can just move out of the meteors before they hit you.

Thanks! =) I will try on.
Uncanny--
Lava Lord
96 | 0
Hi. Love the build and great guide, thanks!

Does anyone have a breakpoint table? For IAS, FHR, & FBR. I know it was discussed earlier on page 3 or so but I would like a table if someone knows the numbers. Or if someone can direct me to where I can find the information I can make the table myself. Thanks!
DacianDraco
Azure Drake
166 | 13
Uncanny-- wrote:Hi. Love the build and great guide, thanks!

Does anyone have a breakpoint table? For IAS, FHR, & FBR. I know it was discussed earlier on page 3 or so but I would like a table if someone knows the numbers. Or if someone can direct me to where I can find the information I can make the table myself. Thanks!

https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php so you can use Speed Calc and if not already use D2stats too.
Bliyadolubov
Stygian Watcher
40 | -1
My endgame item choices are XIS runewords #Rebel# armor (none armors in game gives such bonus to dex exept of crafted armor) and #Dawn# into necro dagger (100% to dexterity, spicy)
Bliyadolubov
Stygian Watcher
40 | -1
Bliyadolubov wrote:My endgame item choices are XIS runewords #Rebel# armor (none armors in game gives such bonus to dex exept of crafted armor) and #Dawn# into necro dagger (100% to dexterity, spicy)

I made some tests, so ElXis armor is good, but ElXis dagger not good in terms of damage, Taha necro dagger is much better.