2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Maphyr
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Excellent guide, very detailed. Even an updated notifier list is provided, that's just above and beyond.

Thank you for your time and effort in keeping the guide updated.
Binzow
Fallen
1 | 0
how much FBR (faster block rate) is needed for this build?
User avatar
Elendilli
Mangler
468 | 55
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
zero
Istaryu
Fireblood
962 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Binzow wrote:how much FBR (faster block rate) is needed for this build?


Since when can you block with a 2handed weapon?
User avatar
Temptaz
Azure Drake
179 | 2
He doesn't block with 2h weapons


Not gonna make it.
kortt
Rust Claw
83 | 2
Has anyone entered 13 rift?
Diaco
Djinn
548 | 12
is there any way to survive kabraxis as melee? or is a respec to crossbow the only way? is max poison res more important than phys dmg reduction for this fight?
User avatar
Giu
Monkey King
265 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:is there any way to survive kabraxis as melee? or is a respec to crossbow the only way? is max poison res more important than phys dmg reduction for this fight?

The harder to avoid damage is mainly magic and phys, poison res and poison lenght reduction can help if you get absurd amounts but the best way to deal with it is dodging manually, you can see a example in the videos i added recently.
Diaco
Djinn
548 | 12
what rune and stats would you recommend for crafting the jewels for
Leviathan
Leviathan
Necromancer Scythes

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 135) to Maximum Damage
+(8 to 27) to Overlord
Slow Target (21 to 25)%
(31 to 50)% to Strength
(31 to 50)% to Dexterity
Physical Resist (11 to 15)%
?
User avatar
Giu
Monkey King
265 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:what rune and stats would you recommend for crafting the jewels for
Leviathan
Leviathan
Necromancer Scythes

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(111 to 135) to Maximum Damage
+(8 to 27) to Overlord
Slow Target (21 to 25)%
(31 to 50)% to Strength
(31 to 50)% to Dexterity
Physical Resist (11 to 15)%
?

Image
click it