2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Tedddy
Bone Archer
78 | -1
Is bonesplitter the highest base?
User avatar
Giu
Heretic
418 | 7
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tedddy wrote:Is bonesplitter the highest base?

Yes, Bonesplitter is best if you meet the required IAS.

Can check here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems if you didn't know.
Tedddy
Bone Archer
78 | -1
Giu wrote:
Tedddy wrote:Is bonesplitter the highest base?

Yes, Bonesplitter is best if you meet the required IAS.

Can check here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems if you didn't know.


What IAS is needed ?
User avatar
Giu
Heretic
418 | 7
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tedddy wrote:
Giu wrote:
Tedddy wrote:Is bonesplitter the highest base?

Yes, Bonesplitter is best if you meet the required IAS.

Can check here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems if you didn't know.


What IAS is needed ?

Try clicking on "Show Spoiler" it's in the guide. :coolstorybob:
Image
Tedddy
Bone Archer
78 | -1
Thoughts on demonic touch for gloves for the cataclysm proc and pdr
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
178 | 0
Tedddy wrote:Thoughts on demonic touch for gloves for the cataclysm proc and pdr

rest of the stats are relly bad, and lategame spells dont do good dmg without +spelldmg/-res items.

except punishers of course :bounce:
Ntf1015
Abomination
158 | 0
I saw in your fauzt video you used blind anger with the set. Would hammerfist work as well? I havent found a blind anger yet.... Thanks in advance!
User avatar
Giu
Heretic
418 | 7
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:I saw in your fauzt video you used blind anger with the set. Would hammerfist work as well? I havent found a blind anger yet.... Thanks in advance!

Should work too.