Summonmancer mini guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
JeppeAndersen
Vampiress
35 | -2
Do I get LAEK when my summons kill? I'm trying to find a way to sustain my life, even with 20k life, it tends to drop fast!
Agirai
Prowler
17 | 0
JeppeAndersen wrote:Do I get LAEK when my summons kill? I'm trying to find a way to sustain my life, even with 20k life, it tends to drop fast!


You don't. Affixes that directly affect your minions are "+to Summoned Minion DMG/Life/Res/AR" and "+to All Skills".

There are many ways to improve your survivability by a lot thanks to Embalming though. Goetia SSU gives you 2000+ life. Kur crafted jewels with "+(31 to 50) to Life" rolls give you 2400+ life when you have 20+ of them. Sangreal runeword spawned Iron Golem boosts your life by ~1000. Two Der Nebelrings increase your life by 2400+. Amulet with good "+to Life" roll gives you ~1000 life. Getting more minion damage indirectly buffs your survivability. Having more minions as meat shields improves your survivability. Death Ward is great. Having enough stats for gear/mana requirements and spending the rest on Vitality will increase your life by ~2000. Most crafted items that you would normally use (except for Circlet, Stave and Wand) can roll "+to Life" on them. I probably forgot a few but these are some of the ways to push your necromancers life closer to and above 30k without sacrificing anything.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
39 | 1
Hey guys, can anyone tell me what a djinn / abyss knight build for treganze farming look like ?

Maxing out embalming, abyss knights, djinns, death ward and resurgence, I'm left with 17 skill points.
Where should i put them in your opinion ? squel ? iron golem ?

I'm lvl 122, I was using the guides build since lvl 1, had a good time getting most charms, but am looking for a better build aimed at farming for elemental runes.

What do you think ?
foufoumoro
Vampiress
39 | 1
Unhealer wrote:
Vigoss1996 wrote:where do you guys farm Tained/Magic Shrine??
I farm the k3000 lv115 in Toraja everyday but rarely I get some kind of them

By any chance you get Enchanted Shrines? I need those and i can trade the tainted and magic shrines you need.


Are you still interested ? I'm the exact opposite of your situation, I need tainted, but somehow the game feeds me enchanted shrines, I have a 15:1 ratio tainted / enchanted !
Wanna trade ?
Kirimaru
Sasquatch
60 | 0
foufoumoro wrote:Hey guys, can anyone tell me what a djinn / abyss knight build for treganze farming look like ?

Maxing out embalming, abyss knights, djinns, death ward and resurgence, I'm left with 17 skill points.
Where should i put them in your opinion ? squel ? iron golem ?

I'm lvl 122, I was using the guides build since lvl 1, had a good time getting most charms, but am looking for a better build aimed at farming for elemental runes.

What do you think ?

Put them in Blood Skeleton :). My Abyss Knight stats :)
Image
foufoumoro
Vampiress
39 | 1
[quote="Kirimaru"][/quote]
Mind sharing your stuff too ? Thanks ! :)
Kirimaru
Sasquatch
60 | 0
foufoumoro wrote:Mind sharing your stuff too ? Thanks ! :)

You may see my stuff here: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Cygnus
By the way, i have a
Soulsplitter
Soulsplitter
Coronet (Sacred)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 327
Defense: (605 to 684)
Summon Two Necromancer Minions With Each Cast
+3 to Necromancer Skill Levels
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-20% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(40 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(25 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Maximum Mana 20%
Socketed (4)

, if you like it, i'll give it to you for free :)
Pm me, if you like it: /w *ngorung0408
foufoumoro
Vampiress
39 | 1
Kirimaru wrote:
foufoumoro wrote:Mind sharing your stuff too ? Thanks ! :)

You may see my stuff here: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Cygnus
By the way, i have a
Soulsplitter
Soulsplitter
Coronet (Sacred)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 327
Defense: (605 to 684)
Summon Two Necromancer Minions With Each Cast
+3 to Necromancer Skill Levels
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-20% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(40 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(25 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Maximum Mana 20%
Socketed (4)

, if you like it, i'll give it to you for free :)
Pm me, if you like it: /w *ngorung0408


I'll take it with great pleasure, I'm still trying to get any useful item that might help me get a proper build ! That would definitely help me !

/w *foufoumoro or foufoumoro2
Woodmanopg
Skeleton
3 | 0
Добрый день дорогие друзья я начинающий суммонмансер, подскажите сколь у меня должно быть сопротивления стихиям максимально или это не имеет значения. И подскажите на каких локациях лучше фармить предметы заранее спосибо!
Woodmanopg
Skeleton
3 | 0
Kirimaru wrote:
foufoumoro wrote:Mind sharing your stuff too ? Thanks ! :)

You may see my stuff here: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Cygnus
By the way, i have a
Soulsplitter
Soulsplitter
Coronet (Sacred)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 327
Defense: (605 to 684)
Summon Two Necromancer Minions With Each Cast
+3 to Necromancer Skill Levels
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-20% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(40 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(25 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Maximum Mana 20%
Socketed (4)

, if you like it, i'll give it to you for free :)
Pm me, if you like it: /w *ngorung0408

sir where to farm these items in what locations?