Unholy Melee Paladin Guide [WIP]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Yes need some atack rating ...jewels charms ...some 45-50k ar think is nuff if u use atacks f dmg
bugfree
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
So far everything Khamul said checked out he knows well paladin
MCKILLERQC
Fallen
1 | 0
i got some skills points left with everything you said to maxed where should i put them and what are the other parts for the mid game gear out of the sets ty
ixvid_
Pit Knight
113 | -2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Very soild build, I used to be Lemurs-only fun, but blood thorns are way to go imo! Since I found the set before Sigma 1.2, and before buffs it got (I have Malthael wrath with only 17% fire/cold and +3 pala skill). I switched it to
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Strength: 488
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
+200 Strength Factor to Spell Damage
-200 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
and
Argentek's Tide
Argentek's Tide
Heraldic Shield (Sacred)

Defense: 5712 to 6940
Chance to Block: 2%
Required Strength: 442
Required Level: 100
(Paladin Only)
+400% Fire Damage to Colosseum
+(1 to 2) to Paladin Skill Levels
Adds 250-450 fire damage
-10% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-10% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(501 to 1000) Defense
+(201 to 500) to Life
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Socketed (4)
combo, with 3 set pieces (helm, armour and belt which gives me both procs ) still being used, and it feels better a bit, even when my HP pool drops from 17k to 14,5k.
theage900
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
somebody can tell me how much ias i Need with dux infernum? the speed calc did not work for me :S
BwanaJonas
Invader
8 | 0
Thanks for a nice guide, I am currently level 121 and trying to defeat baal. But I have a major problem with my mana, what is the trick to keep that up? I tried with 50% mana stolen, and still doesnt really help. My mana run out in a few seconds, if I single target
Istaryu
Core Lord
393 | -8
BwanaJonas wrote:Thanks for a nice guide, I am currently level 121 and trying to defeat baal. But I have a major problem with my mana, what is the trick to keep that up? I tried with 50% mana stolen, and still doesnt really help. My mana run out in a few seconds, if I single target

Life/mana leech works only with physical attack damage (so physical spell dmg wont leech either), and you do next to none with this build, so it does nothing. You want mana on hit. But the benefit from mana on hit, you need to actually land the attack, so you need decent attack rating also, id say around 20k at least for 120 content.
And anyways baal destroys your mana with one of its attacks, so better bring those mana pots.
BwanaJonas
Invader
8 | 0

Alright, so ill stack some more AR
And mana on hit
And for mana stolen I should just aim for the same percentage as blood thorns cost?
Istaryu
Core Lord
393 | -8
BwanaJonas wrote:Image

Alright, so ill stack some more AR
And mana on hit
And for mana stolen I should just aim for the same percentage as blood thorns cost?

I just explained to you that mana steal does nothing for this build.
Knight_Saber
Abomination
142 | -10
I prefer full vitality gears for that sweet 43k+ hp (over 4k regen per sec).
But keep on using that crappy set and stacking attack rating/mana on hit. You obviously know better than me ;)

Warning: Playing my version of UMP may ruin your gaming experience by trivialising most content. Follow this threads guide and struggle away on low level dungeons/rifts while I facetank rift bosses spawned by abyssal shrines, literally ignoring any attack they use.