Annihilator, Orb of Annhilation Necromancer (oskill build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demoner
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Bulooka wrote:
Splargh wrote:
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.

Unlucky here too, 20 eerie shrines later and 0 Ooa mods on my wand

First thing, make sure your wand is ilvl 82 or higher, this mod won't spawn on anything lower.

Don't worry about using eerie shrines until you have a decent first wand. Eerie bonuses are just icing on the cake for extra mana. Just throw any and all shrines you have at the wands until you get something 45 or higher. Even then, it spawns fairly infrequently. During the entire progression of the build you'll constantly be working towards slightly better upgrades as you get the shrines.
Mehasto
Pit Knight
107 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Was this build still viable/strong in 1.4? I saw some nerf mentioned in a previous patch.
Splargh
Balrog
127 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mehasto wrote:Was this build still viable/strong in 1.4? I saw some nerf mentioned in a previous patch.

It was only nerfed a little. It's still good for farming and early bosses. Not good for labs tho.
Mehasto
Pit Knight
107 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I think I'll give it a go in 1.5
Torrasque
Pit Knight
104 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bulooka wrote:
Splargh wrote:
MeatWolf wrote:Well this is def not easier than OoA sin 'cause I spent 100 shrines on wand and offhand and all I got is 37 OoA and no Mana Tide totem.

you must be the unluckiest person in the world. I found a manatide shield as a random yellow drop and rolled a 48 OoA wand after like 7 shrines.

Unlucky here too, 20 eerie shrines later and 0 Ooa mods on my wand

damn. i got lvl 48 ooa on like 4th transmute