Unholy Caster Paladin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
NotCube
Grubber
316 | 66
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Aesti wrote:I finally found the Astreon's Citadel (a bad roll but hey..) but i cant seem to find any good weapon Grand Scepters seem pretty rare drops let alone find an unique one and the Tepoztopilli is even more rare, feels like. I have yet to find one of those in sacred version.. and both the dead lake and the black sun spear can't drop in places like duncraig can they? since duncraig is lvl 120 and these uniques aren't.

And I'm wondering something, PR = Physical Reduction % - right? if the max is 50 why do you recommend 65 for the dimensional labyrinth? + physical damage reduced stat is the same as PR in anyway? cheers


There are curses in labs that reduces your resists, including one that -10 pr so you need like 60. Corrupted zons can reduce pr by 25 so thats where the typo came from. But just keep your distance and theyre not a problem.

Anyway, dunc can drop everything except for unicorn SSSUs, which we don't need.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey so I just finished a Normal playthrough on this build. Going great so far :) only just at level 58 decided to go get a staff for blink... Should get even better now haha.

Question though, my Akara's robe says it can't be upgraded. I just finished Normal, and I haven't completed the Nightmare quest yet though so I'm guessing it might unlock the option after that?

Thanks for the awesome build! First playthrough on D2 in years and total newbie to Median. It's kickass so far. The guide helped me get oriented for sure.
Cheno
Cog
246 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LaughingWarBear wrote:Hey so I just finished a Normal playthrough on this build. Going great so far :) only just at level 58 decided to go get a staff for blink... Should get even better now haha.

Question though, my Akara's robe says it can't be upgraded. I just finished Normal, and I haven't completed the Nightmare quest yet though so I'm guessing it might unlock the option after that?

Thanks for the awesome build! First playthrough on D2 in years and total newbie to Median. It's kickass so far. The guide helped me get oriented for sure.

You receive a new version of the armor when you complete the quest on nightmare and hell.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cheno wrote:
LaughingWarBear wrote:Hey so I just finished a Normal playthrough on this build. Going great so far :) only just at level 58 decided to go get a staff for blink... Should get even better now haha.

Question though, my Akara's robe says it can't be upgraded. I just finished Normal, and I haven't completed the Nightmare quest yet though so I'm guessing it might unlock the option after that?

Thanks for the awesome build! First playthrough on D2 in years and total newbie to Median. It's kickass so far. The guide helped me get oriented for sure.

You receive a new version of the armor when you complete the quest on nightmare and hell.


Thanks.
Rainmaker
Destroyer
6 | 0
What i really like about Mind Flay is that it's similar to the Death Projector just not as deadly as the Death Projector. I feel like the Laser Focus Crystal should boost or amplify the DMG of Mind Flay to nearly equal the DMG of the Death Projector making it more effective for the extreme/impossible ubers that you will be facing in late game.
User avatar
AzureGladiator
Grubber
331 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Rainmaker wrote:What i really like about Mind Flay is that it's similar to the Death Projector just not as deadly as the Death Projector. I feel like the Laser Focus Crystal should boost or amplify the DMG of Mind Flay to nearly equal the DMG of the Death Projector making it more effective for the extreme/impossible ubers that you will be facing in late game.

:facepalm:
cnlnjzfjb
Gravedigger
185 | -2
Rainmaker wrote:What i really like about Mind Flay is that it's similar to the Death Projector just not as deadly as the Death Projector. I feel like the Laser Focus Crystal should boost or amplify the DMG of Mind Flay to nearly equal the DMG of the Death Projector making it more effective for the extreme/impossible ubers that you will be facing in late game.

:mrgreen:
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
What will happen if this build gets nerfed to Unholy Melee's level in 1.4?
User avatar
NotCube
Grubber
316 | 66
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HurtSmash404 wrote:What will happen if this build gets nerfed to Unholy Melee's level in 1.4?

HurtSmash404 wrote:...to Unholy Melee's level...


That'd make it a buff.
User avatar
JustJosh
Invader
9 | 0
Are you planning to do any updates with 1.4's superbeast hit recovery buff?