Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:Hey cube nice guide. You put in loads of efforts to write that up, I can tell.
Just wanted to show you my appreciation ♥

Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
+1 - This is the first caster I've significantly invested in (I think you even sold me some things this ladder for my UHC and didn't realize it was you) and this guide has been great. I actually learned quite a bit about some of the ubers from the guide as well that I didn't know.
sobotkaa
Cultist
23 | 0
how to get factor caped im lvl 130 full geared got 2k in energy, and i have only 320 % on synergis in mind fly hmmm
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sobotkaa wrote:how to get factor caped im lvl 130 full geared got 2k in energy, and i have only 320 % on synergis in mind fly hmmm

2k is low. You need max sigs. Craft better jewels. Get all the relevant charms if you haven't already.
sobotkaa
Cultist
23 | 0
ah okey i still need 300 more sigs charms got all for 130lvl :) yea and my jewels are crapy u right thx
sobotkaa
Cultist
23 | 0
what example stats in jewels are best for this build ? thx for answer
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sobotkaa wrote:what example stats in jewels are best for this build ? thx for answer

utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
hi am in a position that it feels like i make no progress what so ever, i die and die and die. almost close to just quit and unistall xD.
the only thing i can farm is k3k above that its just a nightmare in dunc i dodge the barells but dies from the minions, i even die sometimes when am trying to farm all the sigs in act 5 nik. i have no ide what to go for atm. whould be nice to get some tips on how to move on.
my armory is
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=theboneless
my dmg is 4-5k with mindflay and have 7k hp

thanks.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
utown wrote:hi am in a position that it feels like i make no progress what so ever, i die and die and die. almost close to just quit and unistall xD.
the only thing i can farm is k3k above that its just a nightmare in dunc i dodge the barells but dies from the minions, i even die sometimes when am trying to farm all the sigs in act 5 nik. i have no ide what to go for atm. whould be nice to get some tips on how to move on.
my armory is

thanks.

Looking at your armor pieces, I doubt you have a whole lot of defense and the monsters in Duncraig hits hard. Like chest piece with 3.2k defense? It might be shitty for you to reroll it but it's common to have chest pieces with 8-10k+ defense. Obviously you won't need defense if you kill everything before they get close, but you don't have a lot of damage either. You still have close to 300 signets left to eat. How much lightning pierce do you have?
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Cheno wrote:
utown wrote:hi am in a position that it feels like i make no progress what so ever, i die and die and die. almost close to just quit and unistall xD.
my armory is

thanks.

Looking at your armor pieces, I doubt you have a whole lot of defense and the monsters in Duncraig hits hard. Like chest piece with 3.2k defense? It might be shitty for you to reroll it but it's common to have chest pieces with 8-10k+ defense. Obviously you won't need defense if you kill everything before they get close, but you don't have a lot of damage either. You still have close to 300 signets left to eat. How much lightning pierce do you have?

yes am trying to get the shrines to reroll alot of my gear but i doubt that 300 signets will make any diffrent atm but am working on that aswell. i have 195 light pierce when buffed