Unholy Caster Paladin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
master228
Imp
5 | 0
Thank you!
ufukyil
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello this is great guide! playing last 2 weeks... but im stuck at Valthek//Nymyr's Light and didnt attemp rest. i just hate purify fightes and corpse runs... luckly i got 3 good craft but i didnt find your eng game gear pieces. where should i farm? stick in Fauztinville farm for items and level? (132 level atm)
User avatar
NotCube
Monkey King
252 | 30
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ufukyil wrote:Hello this is great guide! playing last 2 weeks... but im stuck at Valthek//Nymyr's Light and didnt attemp rest. i just hate purify fightes and corpse runs... luckly i got 3 good craft but i didnt find your eng game gear pieces. where should i farm? stick in Fauztinville farm for items and level? (132 level atm)

Duncraig is your best place for sacreds. But Fauzt is also good due to sheer density.
ufukyil
Skeleton
2 | 0
NotCube wrote:
ufukyil wrote:Hello this is great guide! playing last 2 weeks... but im stuck at Valthek//Nymyr's Light and didnt attemp rest. i just hate purify fightes and corpse runs... luckly i got 3 good craft but i didnt find your eng game gear pieces. where should i farm? stick in Fauztinville farm for items and level? (132 level atm)

Duncraig is your best place for sacreds. But Fauzt is also good due to sheer density.


Thanks.
CkCheong118
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm stuck at edge of nothingness for long time, anyone can gv me some advise? I can't survive in 10s time when fright with Samael even with Max 90% cold & lightning res. Trying use symphony skill but it doesn't work. :cry:
Pajaqs
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi. Your guide is just amazing. I've done ubers up to 125 except the triune, lord of lies and spirit world. Gear from your mid game suggestions + black sun spear.
My problem is Soul of wrath in the Void uberquest. I've tried this with regular build, with Nymyr's build (full vita) and still can't beat it.
Now i think about full dex build (unfortunately i dont' have The Eviscerator). Is it good idea or i just need to use some other strategy?
Amantalado
Stone Warrior
34 | 1
CkCheong118 wrote:I'm stuck at edge of nothingness for long time, anyone can gv me some advise? I can't survive in 10s time when fright with Samael even with Max 90% cold & lightning res. Trying use symphony skill but it doesn't work. :cry:

From what I understand, symphony used to have really high synergy scaling for damage that got reduced in a patch. No one I know has beaten Samael with UHC.