Unholy Caster Paladin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tbone503
Monkey King
291 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
By the way you're guide is extremely well crafted (pun intended) and greatly detailed. Are you perhaps a teacher or instruct in some way IRW?
NotCube
Abomination
148 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thank you. I only make presentations occasionally as a part of my job, but I'm not really an instructor.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Is it possible to make a sacred Voidstream? I have a sacred grand scepter. If possible, would the required dex just be too much?
tbone503
Monkey King
291 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Since it's a tiered unique there's a cube recipe to make it, yes. But it won't be sacred. Tier 4 is highest it goes. Casting Demiurge should take care of any dexterity issues. In short you can't make any sacred items, they must be found.
Istaryu
Djinn
549 | -3
Common Guide Badge
Anointedone wrote:Is it possible to make a sacred Voidstream? I have a sacred grand scepter. If possible, would the required dex just be too much?

It is a TIERED unique. Sacred items have their own, different unique versions.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Anointedone wrote:Is it possible to make a sacred Voidstream? I have a sacred grand scepter. If possible, would the required dex just be too much?

It is a TIERED unique. Sacred items have their own, different unique versions.

Thank you
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Do I need to gem/rune for minion resist at all? My scourge die so fast, it becomes annoying recasting them every pack, against bosses they die instantly. ActIII 107.
NotCube
Abomination
148 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Anointedone wrote:Do I need to gem/rune for minion resist at all? My scourge die so fast, it becomes annoying recasting them every pack, against bosses they die instantly. ActIII 107.

No investment in Sourge/Hoplitye is necessary beyond the 1 skill point. Bosses do extra damage to minions so you'll have to make do. For now, spam summons to buy you a few seconds but that's about it. Scourge will become stronger later as you level up and put more points in unholy skills.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
NotCube wrote:
Anointedone wrote:Do I need to gem/rune for minion resist at all? My scourge die so fast, it becomes annoying recasting them every pack, against bosses they die instantly. ActIII 107.

No investment in Sourge/Hoplitye is necessary beyond the 1 skill point. Bosses do extra damage to minions so you'll have to make do. For now, spam summons to buy you a few seconds but that's about it. Scourge will become stronger later as you level up and put more points in unholy skills.

Sounds good. Thank you for the reply. :)
Dejani
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
When does Lightning Absorb enemies stop being a nuisance? Currently sitting at -120% -lightningres (D2Stats check) and on Dunc Its taking quite some time to get them, even at four beams.