Maelstrom Assassin miniguide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kolyeah8
Core Lord
364 | 2
Istaryu wrote:I tried pushing the build as far as i can, this is the result:

I beleive 15k dex is achievable, because crafts could be a little bit better, and the characer is only lvl 134.

oof, that looks nice, can you share notarmory? i tried looking the char up but it seems out of date or so? is it nonladder?
Istaryu
Son of Lucion
725 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kolyeah8 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:I tried pushing the build as far as i can, this is the result:

I beleive 15k dex is achievable, because crafts could be a little bit better, and the characer is only lvl 134.

oof, that looks nice, can you share notarmory? i tried looking the char up but it seems out of date or so? is it nonladder?

Because it is not on tsw. It is just tons of effigies and umos used. Double blessed crafts, the effigy that reduces lvl requirement, and lots and lots of idol of stars umo.
kolyeah8
Core Lord
364 | 2
I see,

i think i pretty much finished my project this season: the maelstrom/ways sin hybrid!
Last season i made the pure dex sin and thought about how i can improve it and i thought maybe by adding ways / a little def.

ImageImage

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=peaceres

So i think dmg is enough for everything and i feel the little def increases chance to not get hit.
I can do labs with this setup until 12, but havent tried socketing more maxres.

All in all a little more expensive probably, but defo viable, i think it plays almost the same.

Rank 2 on ladder btw :P