Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dayman2189
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone else unable to use the 0skill? I am 24 and have sawfish equipped, but I cannot cast the sentry. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?
Istaryu
Edyrem
830 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dayman2189 wrote:Anyone else unable to use the 0skill? I am 24 and have sawfish equipped, but I cannot cast the sentry. Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong?


Yes. You have subterfuge.
nazh202
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
So I managed to push further in some ubers but the only real pain-in-the-ass left in my level is the Kingdom of shadow, even with edyrems. It has been the most annoying and frustrating uber even with my tanky characters such as Barb and Pal. I gave up on the narrow corridor leading to the boss Khan, it's too narrow for edyrem and blink to save me :(
AAlpha01
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TgTalcon wrote: :?: @TG :?:



Could you please write out the skill tree - I know you have a picture, but I can barely see where you place everything (bad eye sight).
nazh202
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
So if I've already reached recommended breakpoints (FCR, FHR, FBR) and resistance (80%) what should I use for the remaining sockets, Io runes or crafted jewels ? (I currently have 50% life leech). And also what MOs should I use for armor? Thank you.
User avatar
Demonlord
Azure Drake
175 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AAlpha01 wrote:
TgTalcon wrote: :?: @TG :?:



Could you please write out the skill tree - I know you have a picture, but I can barely see where you place everything (bad eye sight).


You can Right Click on the Tree and Select "Open Image in New Tab" this will not only make the picture even bigger but, if you still cant see everything you also have the ability to Zoom in further like this as well.
FreddyBaby
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
ATMGSin vs Trapsin? pros and cons? or are they pretty much the same in everything? :D
User avatar
Maphyr
Cultist
22 | 0
TgTalcon wrote:Act 3 set up to crush necrobots would probably be the best one imo.


Thanks for the reply.

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very familiar with the mercs myself. Which Act 3 merc crushes necrobots? I'm assuming Abjuer for all the AOE?
pinkhub
Prowler
16 | 0
Hey yah guys, does fire/poison/lightning spell damage or just spell damage increase the damage bonuses we get from ways? coz I have a +2 all skills amulet and also have a 10% fire spell damage with 9% spell damage amulet, I tried the fire + spell damage one and it increased the damage from my character screen. I'm just asking coz maybe it's just a visual bug and I'm just downgrading my damage cheers

Also what procs works with ATMG?
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6623 | 284
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pinkhub wrote:Hey yah guys, does fire/poison/lightning spell damage or just spell damage increase the damage bonuses we get from ways? coz I have a +2 all skills amulet and also have a 10% fire spell damage with 9% spell damage amulet, I tried the fire + spell damage one and it increased the damage from my character screen. I'm just asking coz maybe it's just a visual bug and I'm just downgrading my damage cheers

Also what procs works with ATMG?


spell damage doesn't increase passive elemental damage. it's fake damage buff on char sheet. use d2stats reader to check actual ele damage.

atmg procs on striking and on kill and on death blow.